Product Specifications for Marine Smart Battery Box - Group 24 & 27
|BM Part #:||BOX-40790|
|Battery Size:||Group 24, Group 27|
|Warranty:||45 Day Return|
- Battery Status LED Indicator - Indicates the battery voltage and if you need to recharge the battery.
- Voltage more than 12.8 volts = Green LED
- Voltage between 12 and 12.8 volts = Yellow LED
- Voltage less than 12 volts = Red LED
- The battery is charging and fully charged = Green LED
- Two external 12V DC auxiliary outputs for accessories - Separately protected by a 15 amp thermal circuit breaker.
- Tough, heavy-duty rigid polypropylene case.
- Hold-down strap to secure the battery and the box to the boat.
- Fits both Group 24 and 27 BCI sizes.
This battery box is for Group 24 and Group 27 batteries. It features two exposed terminal posts with heavy duty 7 gauge cables for easy access. It also features two external 12V DC (cigarette plug) outlets to conveniently power your accessories.
I have bought 2 of these one for my boat and one for eqt trailor for wench.we and they are very well made and very happy with this company.