This Dual 8D Commercial Battery Box is rotationally modeled from the highest quality, low density polyethylene plastic. This rugged box maintains its tough impact properties in climates down to -40°F (-40°C)
Meets USCG Code of Federal Regulation 183.420 and ABYC E-10.7 specification.
- Four-corner fasting system and captive lid
- Large cable entry holes
- Large electrolyte reservoir
- Full flow ventilation
- Brass inserted star knobs
- Acid, gasoline, oil, salt, and chemical resistant
- Impact Resistant to -40°F (-40°C)
- UV Resistant
- Battery Box Installation Instructions
So far product seems good. Holds two 8d batterie as advertised
you dont have somthing in the 15x21 range?
This case will serve well for a battery bank under the floor of my 4 x 4 van, which with a battery isolator, two ambulance alternators and an inverter will serve as my rv's silent power source and when connected to my household solar cells or my portable solar cells will provide backup power for my home.
Product was the perfect size and durabulity for the application.