Product Specifications for Black Acid Neutralizing Mat - 12" x 8"
|BM Part #:||BATMAT-BLK|
|Shipping Weight:||0.18Lbs (2.88 oz)|
|Warranty:||45 Day Return|
- This black battery mat traps and neutralizes battery acid on contact to protect automobiles, boats, RVs, and high performance vehicles.
- Made from a proprietary woven felt and saturated with a nano-neutralizing agent.
- Recyclable and environmentally friendly.
- Protects battery from harmful road vibration.
- Easy to use; takes minutes to install. Can be cut and trimmed to fit your battery tray.
- The mat installs with the shiny side down.
- Completely Safe to Handle Before & During Installation.
- Protects against corrosion and rust formation on surfaces.
- Ideal for placing under batteries in storage.
Stops leaking battery acid from destroying your car.
The Battery Mat is a super absorbent, high density battery pad made to collect battery acid.
How to Use Your Battery Mat
The battery mat has two sides, one with the proprietary woven felt and the other has a rubbery texture.
When installing your battery mat, you will place the rubbery side down, to help keep your battery mat in place and secure.
The battery itself is placed on the felt side, which is designed to trap and absorb any acid.
Easiest battery accessory to use. Easy to cut to size. It's thicker than other battery tray mats and has different textures on each side which makes it easy to tell which side goes next to the bottom of the battery. Will order another for my 1966 Biscayne.
I bought this to insure I don't get battery acid on the electrics under my battery box. This product is just as described.
easy ordering, fast shipping, product seems to work
This is as described. No problems, just trim to fit. The only bad thing is, if you are buying a dual battery box like I did, you will need to buy two of these, not one. The description doesn't tell you that. Otherwise, excellent product!
I purchased this to be fabricated to fit around the fill caps on a commercial electric cart. Sometimes when charging, acid will come out of the fill holes and this product hopefully will absorb any overflow. The size was perfect and I was able to fabricate pieces with punched holes that fit perfectly on the battery tops. I hope this will help the slight overflow, more of a slight splash, as an absorbant. Product was exactly as I expected.
Use anywhere a battery acid leak could cause damage.
Simple to use