|Inside Dimensions||Outside Dimensions|
|Battery Group||Box Color||Length||Width||Height||Length||Width||Height|
|Dual 27, 31||Black||14"||15"||10.25"||20"||21"||12.5"|
Engineered and manufactured in the USA, the Group 27/31 Dual battery box is meticulously crafted with the highest quality materials and components. This commercial battery box is made on an impact resistant, durable plastic that will not rust or corrode from acid, gasoline, oil, salt, water, or chemicals.
- Rugged durable, heavy wall construction
- Impervious to acid, gasoline, oil and solvents
- Heat stable -30° to +200°F (-34° to +93°C)
- Flame retardant
- UV stabilized (Rating 6)
- 3-way cable channels molded into design
- Large entry ports for heavy duty cable
- Cover held firmly with convenient thumb screws, no special tools required
- Cover can be locked for protection and tamper resistance
- Vent holes in cover allow gases to escape, preventing dangerous hydrogen build up
- Accommodates a variety of mounting options
- INCLUDES: A BATTERY MOUNTING KIT
Box is well designed and built. Exit for the wires could be a little higher as I have trouble getting the lid flat to secure it.
Also the description mentioned 1 battery mat comes with the box and I only received the extra one I ordered for the second battery. This box isn’t for everyone as most likely you’ll have to fabricate a support for it due to its size but it’s what I wanted and I made it work.
Heavy duty battery box. Made some modifications to make it fit perfectly. Plenty big enough for two class 31 batteries. A bit pricy, however well made, quick delivery and good feedback from the company. Would definetly do business with them in the future.
Exactly what I needed. Working well.
Nice and sturdy, came with all mounting brackets - not an extra charge like with other companies. Customer service was quick to respond to my questions.
Great value and price. Excellent quality.
Needed to replace two single battery boxes in my RV. They were wired in such a way that it was difficult to check battery acid levels and also difficult to remove in the fall for storage of the batteries. The Dual box looks much neater and is easy access to the batteries.
Will work Ok. Just thought it would have been made of thicker material