- Rugged durable, heavy wall construction
- Impervious to acid, gasoline, oil, and solvents
- Heat stable -30° to +200°F (-34° to +93°C)
- Flame retardant
- 3-way cable channels molded into design
- Large entry ports for heavy duty cable
- Cover held firmly with convenient thumb screws, no special tools required
- Cover can be locked for protection and tamper resistance
- Vent holes in cover allow gases to escape, preventing dangerous hydrogen build up
- Accommodates a variety of mounting options
Huge box I bought for 2 RV interstate batteries. Very versatile box. I was able to secure the 2 batteries in the box + add a solar charge controller, shunt, Solar charger, and some fuses in the box to run solar for my RV. Works great. Largest box I could find for the right price. I would like to say I will buy again, but really, this was the box I needed!
This worked perfectly for my customer. I could not have made anything that would work nearly as well. This provides the safety the Power Company was needing.
Looks good. Would be better if top of battery box could be secured better with lock.