Product Specifications for Group U1 Battery Box
|BM Part #:||BOX-U1|
|Battery Size:||Group U1|
|Length:||Outside: 10.60" Inside: 8.00"|
|Width:||Outside: 7.80" Inside: 5.20"|
|Height:||Outside: 8.40" Inside: 7.00"|
|Warranty:||45 Day Return|
- Made in the USA. Why it matters:
- If every American spent $64 on something made in America, we could create 200,000 jobs right now.
- Designed for a single group U1 battery.
- Internal reservoir to collect battery acid.
- Impact and UV resistant, plus heavy-duty carrying handles.
- Fully ventilated to release battery gasses safely.
- Meets Coast Guard (USCG) Code of Federal Regulations 183.420.
- Meets American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) E-10.7.
This Snap-Top Battery Box is a battery storage solution for sizes Group U1 Lawn and Garden, Utility and Tractor batteries. It features heavy-duty reinforced plastic handles to prevent cracking during battery relocation, and allows adequate ventilation of battery acid vapors. This rugged battery box maintains its impact properties down to minus 20°F, as well as, resistant to UV, oil, gas and other contaminants. Perfect installation in a tractor, utility vehicle, powerchair, snow blower, or snowmobile lawn, as well as, lawn and garden and generator equipment.Features
- Polypropylene Construction
- Our group 1 battery box is impervious to battery acid and gasoline
- The vented lid design allows dangerous vapors to escape
- Includes a heavy-duty battery box tie down kit
- Fits size U1 batteries. Find your battery storage container at Battery Mart today!
- Length: 8.00"
- Width: 5.20"
- Height: 7.00"
- Length: 10.60"
- Width: 7.80"
- Height: 8.40"
- Battery Box Installation Instructions
Got exactly what I needed in a timely manner and it was a great fit for the application I was doing.
It was exactly what I had hoped. Just the right size for a riding mower battery.
Bought this to move/change the battery location on our Honda ATV, motorcycle batteries get expensive. I used this box to relocate the battery to the carrying rack and change it to a $20.00 lawn mower battery. The box seems really durable and well made.
Manufactured mobile equipment. On time delivery. Good quality product.
I was able to use all thread to secure this battery box to a board and ensure my battery stays put. Great design.
Came quickly was what I needed easy to mount comes with strap to hold top on , a couple brackets on handle bars of my old tiller and now had a electric start on 60 year old machine . NICE
Needed battery box to power my winch.