Product Specifications for Group Size 24 Battery Box
|BM Part #:||BOX-24|
|Length:||Outside: 13.50" Inside: 10.5"|
|Width:||Outside: 9.25" Inside: 7.00"|
|Height:||Outside: 10.25" Inside: 9.75"|
|Warranty:||45 Day Return|
Made in the U.S. with unique features engineered for specific applications. These battery storage cases fit all batteries in the 24 group size, including spiral cell and high performance models. With features like the locking cover, mounting holes in the handles and materials tested to perform in all conditions, these are the group 24 battery boxes of choice.
- Fits all traditional battery group sizes
- Fits all new orbital or spiral celled, deep cycle, high performance batteries
- New convenient battery box application guide
- Locking Cover - Easy-on and easy-off
- Safe and secure
- Convenient, fast, durable
- Locking battery box prevents cover loss
- Use hold-down holes molded in to reinforced handles
- Use J-hooks, L-hooks, threaded rod or lag bolts
- Remove the lid while keeping the box secure
- New Tougher Material - Impact resistant to -30°F (-34°C)
- Heat stable to +200°F (+93°C)
- Meets U.S. Coast Guard Regulations 183.420 & ABYCE-10.7
- Impervious to acid, gasoline, oil and solvents
- Will not rust, UV protected
About the Box:
- Battery Group: 24
- Color: Black
- Length: 10.5" (26.7cm)
- Width: 7" (17.8cm)
- Height: 9.75" (24.8cm)
- Length: 13.5" (34.3cm)
- Width: 9.25" (23.5cm)
- Height: 10.25" (26cm)
Great box for the price
Does the job.
just the right size
I bought one, later I bought a second one. They keep the batteries safe and clean, and they are easy to carry when loaded with the battery. The tie down devices enclosed ensure that the battery box and battery does not move around. I consider them to be essential.
I have no complaints. Everything went as planned.
Luv this product. Best on the market. Not some cheap import box. Very durable with thick plastic walls. Perfect and low cost option for battery storage.
I like the case since it's cheap and worked as advertise. The downside is that it was a bit flimsy. I expected something a bit more sturdy. Overall I would recommend it.