Product Specifications for BatteryMINDer 12 Volt 1.5A OnBoard Battery Charger/Maintainer, Desulfator, Conditioner
|BM Part #:||12151|
|Warranty:||5 Year (Directly Through VDC)|
- Fully charges, then maintains batteries
- Will not overcharge
- Desulfating feature increases battery life
- LED charging light indicates charge status
- Sealed, waterproof unit can be permanently installed in vehicle
Alternative Available: Battery Doc 6/12 Volt 1.5 Amp On-Board Smart Charger with Ring Terminals [California Compliant]
This 6/12 volt, 1.5 amp charger with ring terminals has four LEDs to easily see the battery's charging status. The case is weather proof.
Includes mounting hardware for automobile, boats, tractors, golf carts, and more. CEC certified for sale in California and Oregon.
12 Volt 1.5 Amp Charger / Maintainer / Desulfator / Conditioner
BatteryMINDer Model 12151 onboard battery charger/maintainer/desulfator mounts easily under the hood or to the side of batteries while it is installed. 100% waterproof unit charges and maintains 12V auto, truck, boat, ATV and PWC ride-on batteries. It features simple operation with easy 2-wire connection to battery terminals; just plug into an extension cord and you are ready. Desulfates older batteries and prevents damaging sulfate in newer batteries, extending battery life. Works with gel and SLA 12V batteries; not suitable for aircraft batteries. Includes universal mounting bracket. CSA and UL listed.
The BatteryMINDer automatically dissolves power-robbing sulfation crystals using safe, low voltage, high frequency U.S. Patented pulse technology.
FREE battery condition indicator ($11.95 retail value), with instant pushbutton LED read-out, when you register your warranty on the manufacturer's web site. Simple connection to any type 12 volt battery. Battery Condition Indicator Model 12103
- BatteryMINDer 12151 with built in ring terminals (15" length) and power cord (6" length)
- Mounting Bracket and hardware
Easy to Mount and Use
- Attach charger to mounting bracket, using the included bracket and hardware.
- Attach the red charger terminal to the positive battery post and black charger terminal to negative post.
- Plug the charger into any 120V outlet.
Additional complete details on mounting the charger can be found within the included instruction manual.
This unit is guaranteed to significantly increase both your battery's life and performance or the manufacturer will refund 100% of your money within one (1) full year. This is in addition to VDC's five (5) year "no hassle" warranty.
- Safely charges 70% - 200% faster than any/all known conventional constant voltage chargers. Guaranteed 100% full charge to ALL TYPE / SIZE / BRAND 12-Volt batteries, without ever overcharging them.
- Maximizes cycle life and performance of all three (3) types* of lead-acid storage batteries, regardless of size / type / brand.
- Simple Operation, "Plug 'n Run".
- Easily mounts OnBoard.
- 3 Stage (constant current (bulk), constant voltage (absorption), pulse width modulated float) ensures 100% full charge capacity of all battery types.
- Full Time random sweep desulfation**. Desulphates faster and more effectively than any known charger or stand-alone desulfator-conditioner.
- Spark-proof, short circuit and reverse polarity protected.
- Watertight enclosure with conformal-coated protected circuitry.
- Extremely light weight (2 lbs.) and compact size: 3.5" x 5" x 1.75".
- Built-in battery condition indicators detect and display charge level.
- 1 year 100% Money back Guarantee plus 5 year "no hassle" warranty.
VDC, the manufacturer, also guarantees model 12151 will significantly increase your battery's life well beyond any known battery charger currently on the market. If for any reason you do not find this to be true VDC will, up to one year after date of purchase, refund 100% of your money, including any taxes or shipping costs ***.
* Flooded (filler caps), maintenance-free sealed AGM and Gel.
** U.S. Patented
*** Requires registration of product within 10 days of date of purchase and is non-transferable.
I was having problems with the 12 volt battery in my new hybrid automobile due to having drained it too much trying to learn all of the apps on the dashboard while the engine was turned off. Rather than buy a new battery, I have used this device to recharge and refurbish the battery. - Over the past three weeks I have not had any problems. - The first time I connected the charger it took at
Great way to keep your equipment or car battery in top shape during winter storage.
Typical of my Ford diesel pickup, after 4 years the lead acid batteries were shot. I bought this charger to help get me by until I could purchase new batteries and also to test the myth of desulphating. Boy was I wrong! The myth is true. 2 years later I'm still running those old batteries (now 6 years old) and they work fine. I couldn't be happier.
These units do what they said they would do.
This makes my second BatteryMinder (first was 12248) and both of them are great. I purchased the 12248 to charge 5 deepcycle batteries I use for the travel trailer and boat. I start charging them in late winter one at a time in my garage after storing them for the winter and leave each one on for at least a few days or until they hold 100% charge (12.9-13.1 volts) after 24 hours. I purchased th
I use the battery minder on my rv. It works great!! I don't really like the way it mounts, I think it could be a better design.
I found this to be a great charger, I call and asked how many batterys could be in line? At battery minder they said 5. Also I asked if you could but small atv batterys inline with the large rv batterys? Batteryminder said, Yes but make sure all the batterys are charged up to start with. So I took and built a jumper cable that plugs into rv 12v plug over to the battery of the atv's in the Toy