Important Note: This charger is specific to Wet batteries. It will not work with AGM batteries. For these batteries, please see this charger.
Using an array of microprocessor controlled sensors, BatteryMINDer Model 2012 for Wet and Gel batteries actively monitors your battery's voltage, amperage acceptance, and temperature at all times. Working through a series of charging and diagnostics stages, the internal program adjusts its output several times a second based on sensor reading to quickly and correctly charge your battery. When used as a maintainer, the BatteryMINDer is guaranteed to maximize your battery's life and storage capacity. The temperature compensated long-term float (maintenance) stage can add years of service, and patented full-time pulse desulfation is designed to reverse and eliminate battery sulfation, the #1 cause of early battery failure.
- Guaranteed to never overcharge.
- Temperature compensation ensures proper charge in hot or cold environments.
- Power, polarity reversal, battery weak, load, bad cell, testing, desulfating, temperature compensation, charging stage and charge level indicators.
- Maximize battery life and capacity, recondition weak batteries.
- Pulse desulfation.
- Plug and run operation.
- Water resistant (IP65).
- Microprocessor controlled.
- Maintain up to 6 batteries at a time.
- Extremely efficient, low operating costs.
- Automatic disconnect and resume if AC power is interrupted.
- Short circuit, spark, polarity and thermal runaway protection.
- 6' AC cord, 6' DC cord with quick connector (SAE).
- 1 year 100% money back guarantee, 5 year manufacturers warranty.
- 2' Battery Clip Cord Set with Quick Connector
- 2' Fused Ring Terminal Cord Set with Quick Connector
- ATS-1 Ambient Temperature Sensor
1 Year 100% Money Back Guarantee, 5 Year "No Hassle" Warranty
*Including but not limited to: Flooded (filler cap / maintenance-free), starter, deep cycle and hybrid.
I needed to charge my batteries while we had our RV in storage. I tried several methods, plugging in the 50 amp plug through a 30 amp adapter via 15 amp source, but the inventor in the RV would not charge the batteries to full charge. I called BatterMinder and they recommended their model 2012 unit. I installed in the next day (very simple) and the (2) parallel batteries charged up to full charge in one day. I was not looking for a quick solution, just one that would work without me having to troubleshoot my electrical system. I like the way the charger monitors the batteries and guarantees to not overcharge.
Very easy to use and works great. Keeps my RV battery how a battery should be all the time.
This batteryminder give you a lot of information adout your battery you know exactly what's going on with your
Battery highly recommend it to everyone
Very satisfied with this product. It brought two "dead" heavy-duty batteries back to life and continues to maintain them.
Due sulfate batteries
I have purchased 5 of these Battery Minder's in the past. I'm in the Natural Gas Business and do a lot of work on electronics which use different size batteries. I like this model because I just leave it plugged in and the batteries that I need are always ready and fully charged. When the battery is full charged the Battery Minder shuts off until the voltage drops down then it comes back on. Anoth
I use this product to maintain a Celestron 17amp Power Pack. This prodoct works as promised and is easy to use.