Important Note: For Optima, Odyssey, Polaris, Yuasa & other High Performance Specialty 12 Volt Sealed AGM Lead-Acid Batteries, please see this charger.
Using an array of microprocessor controlled sensors, BatteryMINDer Model 2012 actively monitors your battery's voltage, amperage acceptance, and temperature at all times. Working through a series of charging and diagnostics stages, the internal program adjusts its output several times a second based on sensor reading to quickly and correctly charge your battery. When used as a maintainer, the BatteryMINDer is guaranteed to maximize your battery's life and storage capacity. The temperature compensated long-term float (maintenance) stage can add years of service, and patented full-time pulse desulfation is designed to reverse and eliminate battery sulfation, the #1 cause of early battery failure.
- Guaranteed to never overcharge.
- Temperature compensation ensures proper charge in hot or cold environments.
- Power, polarity reversal, battery weak, load, bad cell, testing, desulfating, temperature compensation, charging stage and charge level indicators.
- Maximize battery life and capacity, recondition weak batteries.
- Pulse desulfation.
- Plug and run operation.
- Water resistant (IP65).
- Microprocessor controlled.
- Maintain up to 6 batteries at a time.
- Extremely efficient, low operating costs.
- Automatic disconnect and resume if AC power is interrupted.
- Short circuit, spark, polarity and thermal runaway protection.
- 6' AC cord, 6' DC cord with quick connector (SAE).
- 1 year 100% money back guarantee, 5 year manufacturers warranty.
- 2' Battery Clip Cord Set with Quick Connector
- 2' Fused Ring Terminal Cord Set with Quick Connector
- ATS-1 Ambient Temperature Sensor
1 Year 100% Money Back Guarantee, 5 Year "No Hassle" Warranty
*Including but not limited to: Flooded (filler cap / maintenance-free), starter, deep cycle and hybrid.
Purchased in anticipation of trickle charging my new vehicle through OBD2 port for three months while I’m away this winter. I used BatterMinder as I have used a similar BatteryMinder product for the past eight years on another vehicle and it has been excellent. I wanted to use the OBD2 port this time instead of alligator clamps on battery. I made approximately three telcalls to the technical person at BatteryMinder and he was very helpful in answering my questions and suggesting the appropriate unit and setup. Excellent help and advice. I am confident it will perform as described and that the technical service personnel will be a aivailable if needed.
unit is it is perfect for the use intended. just checking battery under load / resistance confirms its doing its job. plus 5 year warranty is a definite plus.
It works perfectly just what my car needed. since I don't drive enough my battery kept on going dead. I can send you a picture of my installation if you'd like me to
quick delivery , great quality , it will be easy to call on them again !
Have 2 of these 1 is on my car the other on my motorcycle they sit the winter and fire right up in the spring. Great product.
I needed to charge my batteries while we had our RV in storage. I tried several methods, plugging in the 50 amp plug through a 30 amp adapter via 15 amp source, but the inventor in the RV would not charge the batteries to full charge. I called BatterMinder and they recommended their model 2012 unit. I installed in the next day (very simple) and the (2) parallel batteries charged up to full charge in one day. I was not looking for a quick solution, just one that would work without me having to troubleshoot my electrical system. I like the way the charger monitors the batteries and guarantees to not overcharge.
Very easy to use and works great. Keeps my RV battery how a battery should be all the time.