BatteryMINDer 48 Volt, 3 Amp Charger / Maintainer / Desulfator
Product Specifications for BatteryMINDer 48 Volt, 3 Amp Charger / Maintainer / Desulfator
|BM Part #:||483CEC1|
|Charging Rate:||3 Amp|
|Input Voltage:||100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz|
|Warranty:||5 Year Factory Direct|
BatteryMINDer Charger-Maintainer-Desulfator 7 Stages of Charging
- Analyze: Test the battery and determine if good or bad.
- Desulfate: Begins removal by dissolving harmful sulfate.
- Soft Start: Applies low current if battery tests low.
- Bulk: Provides maximum output to charge to 85%.
- Absorption: Provides low current to complete to 100%.
- Test: Determines if battery needs further desulfation.
- Maintenance: Maintains temperature-compensated full-charge.
What's in the box:
- BatteryMINDer 483CEC1 Maintenance Charger-Desulfator
- Auto-Temp Compensation Sensor (Installed)
- RTA-2415 2' Ring Terminal Assembly and 15A replaceable fuse
- EZC-01 EZ Connector And Mounting Screws
- Instruction Manual
- Guaranteed to never over/under charge.
- User can select battery type for ALL lead-acid based batteries.
- Maximizes battery life and performance.
- Detects batteries with weak or dead cells.
- Sensor prevents over/under charge over wide environmental temperature range.
- For Sealed, Wet (filler cap), Maintenance-Free, AGM, Gel, PLT, & Odyssey batteries.
- Automatic HF desulfation pulses to dissolve harmful sulfate.
- Multiple LED Indicators show state-of-charge and condition of battery.
- Intrusion Protected from water & dust (Certified to International Standard IEC IP65).
- Short circuit, spark, polarity and thermal run-away protected.
- ECO Mode.
- Extremely efficient, low operating costs.
- Automatically reduces power consumption to very low level (allows unit to always remain connected to AC while consuming very low level of electricity.
The most advanced series of Battery Charger-Maintainer-Desulfators that BatteryMINDer has ever offered using SmarTECHnology™. Users can now determine the level of charge remaining in their battery, and if weak and in need of replacement, before going bad. In addition, units test for weak cells and will recover weak or severely discharged batteries that other chargers would reject.
I have a club car Precedent, install was easy. It charges well, it maintains charge over time and desulfates the plates. I like how it has a temperature sensor that will adjust charging for hot or cold temperatures.
So far so good on this purchase
I bought a batteryMINDer charger for a golf cart in Az last spring and was really pleased with it. I ordered one in May for a cart I have in Ks but it was back ordered until mid July. No problem. I was notified of its arrival and shipment. It was smooth sailing from start to finish. I’m really pleased with the top-notch service I received. I’d recommend this company to everyone.
Whenever I only need to charge the batteries back to 100% after only driving the cart a short time or to maintain the batteries when the cart is not in use this is the best product to use. Remember the battery charger that comes with your cart is for quick style charging and a little hard on your batteries if used in excess, where as this charger is safe on them.
I use other battery minders for my single 12volt batteries and when it came time to need to maintain my six 8 volt batteries totaling 48 volts, it was a no brainer to use the 48 volt Battery Minder.
Buy this knowing you bought the best and safest way to keep your batteries maintained.
this was what I was looking for from all I heard ,its actually more than I needed to maintain and desulfate battery bank 8 batteries 48v system it seems to do everything one would want and more. but I,m not sure of proper insulation for best usage ( has extras I know nothing about and not sure if I need them all for best usage. I got the same exact one advertise here from buggies unlimited for a total $213.00 which included $5.00 s&H and tax