Product Specifications for BatteryMINDer Model 1510: 12 Volt 1.5 Amp Charger/Maintainer/Desulfator (California Compliant)
|BM Part #:||1510|
|Warranty:||10 Year Factory Direct|
What's in the box:
- (1) BatteryMINDer® charger/maintainer/desulfator system
- (1) RT-2415 Ring Terminal Assembly with Quick Connector
- (1) BC-AA Insulated battery clips
- (1) Ambient temperature sensor (installed)
- (1) 12ft. power cord
- (1) Optional permanent mounting tab
- (1) FREE Battery Condition Indicator ($11.95 Retail Value!)
- Installed ambient temperature sensor for 0°F - 130°F operating range ensures the battery will never be overcharged or undercharged regardless of temperature extremes.
- Extends battery life up to four times when compared to new batteries not being properly charged-maintained over their lifetime.
- Maintains up to four batteries at a time (four 12 Volt batteries connected in parallel) Requires use of Y-Connectors 210AY (sold separately) or customer supplied 18-Gauge insulated wire.
- FCC Certified.
- Worldwide 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz input.
- Recovers weak batteries.
- Automatic Full-Time high frequency (not high voltage) pulse type desulfation.
- Reverse polarity, short circuit and over temperature protection.
- Energy Star rated, which means it meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy.
- Certified by the California Energy Commission as meeting the current efficiency standards.
BatteryMINDer® Model 1510 features a SmarTECHnology™ Plug 'n Run 1.5 Amp battery charger/maintainer. It also features a full-time automatic high frequency pulse desulfator (not high voltage) that can help extend a battery's life up to 4 times its normal life. The BatteryMINDer model 1510 has an operating range of 0°F - 130°F. This model is ideal for charging, maintaining, or recovering 12V flooded, sealed, maintenance-free, starter, deep-cycle, Optima brand sealed AGM, and marine batteries. Worldwide 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz input. The 1510 is FCC compliant and California Energy Commission certified.
Quadruple Your Battery's Life
The SmarTECHnology™ Plug 'n Run 1.5 Amp battery charger/maintainer system features a full-time automatic pulse desulfator that helps extend a battery up to 4 times its normal life. The automatic pulse desulfator feature in this BatteryMINDer desulfator is especially useful with batteries that are not being properly maintained/charged. Just plug it in and the BatteryMINDer® 1510 takes care of the rest.
The Right Charge Every Time
The BatteryMINDer® 1510 has an automatic high-low temperature compensator installed in it to ensure that batteries will never be overcharged or undercharged, regardless of the operating temperature. This ambient temperature sensor operates within a 0°F to 130°F temperature range.
If you're looking for adaptability, look no further! The BatteryMINDer® 1510 can be used for charging, maintaining, or recovering 12 volt batteries. This BatteryMINDer desulfator uses automatic full-time high frequency (not high voltage) pulse-type desulfation that is ideal for helping to recover weak batteries.
Works with a Variety of Battery Types
Flooded, sealed, maintenance-free, starter, deep cycle, Optima brand sealed AGM, and marine batteries - the BatteryMINDer® 1510 handles them all. This unit has the capability to maintain up to 4 batteries at one time when connected in parallel.
This charger is equipped with built-in reverse polarity, short circuit protection and over-temperature protection. This safety measure gives you piece of mind for your battery and this charger system.
The BatteryMINDer® 1510 includes a 12 foot power cord, heavy-duty battery clips, and other high quality components to provide lasting performance. The 100-240V AC 50/60Hz input allows for worldwide use.
Energy Star Rated & Certified Efficiency
The BatteryMINDer® model 1510 meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy. This unit meets or exceeds the FCC Certified requirements set forth for electronic products by this commission. The BatteryMINDer® 1510 also is certified by the California Energy Commission for meeting current efficiency standards.
great product... used on one of 20 stored Porsche.Must buy some more
Seems to be doing its job. Easy to use.
Good so far , left 3 batteries on , will return to see how well it all works out . Like the length of the cords , but not a fan of how they plug in , would prefer a cord , it would simplify mutiple units at a single outlet .
Have two! Work’s well! Love them
Purchased wrong item,my falt, they were eager to help me find right product. Refunded my mistake,worshipped new and Correct item. Very happy. Exactly what I wanted. Desulfator/conditioner extendes battery life much longer. Saved money.easy hook up...set up, forget type product. Use this on atvs,jet skies.
Living on a farm with many pieces of equipment that sit idle during the winter months I have purchased more than 8 of Battery Marts charging systems. Keeping both autos, trucks and tractors warm and up to full charge has extended the life of all my batteries by at least 1 to 2 years or more past their warranty dates. Plus, during cold and snowy days diesels don't fire up as easily as a gas engine so keeping them to full peak makes starting so much easier.. A cold battery will draw down very quickly when starting a cold engine so it's important to have them fully charged and so for the past 5 years my Tenders have done a great job . I do plan to buy a couple more for the smaller tractors, lawn mowers and UTV's.
Product arrive as expected, contents correct. Tested and worked @ 2 weeks.