Product Specifications for BatteryMINDer 244CEC1-AA-S2 24 Volt, 4 Amp Charger for Gill Aviation
|BM Part #:||244CEC1-AA-S2|
|Input Voltage:||100 VAC, 50-60Hz|
BatteryMINDer Charger-Maintainer-Desulfator 7 Stages of Charging
- Analyze: Test the battery and determine if good or bad.
- Desulfate: Begins removal by dissolving harmful sulfate.
- Soft Start: Applies low current if battery tests low.
- Bulk: Provides maximum output to charge to 85%.
- Absorption: Provides low current to complete to 100%.
- Test: Determines if battery needs further desulfation.
- Maintenance: Maintains temperature-compensated full-charge.
What's in the box:
- BatteryMINDer 244CEC1-AA-S2 Maintenance Charger-Desulfator
- Auto-Temp Compensation Sensor (Installed)
- 2' Insulated Battery Clip Cord Set with Quick Connector and 15A replaceable fuse
- Instruction Manual
- FREE Digital Voltmeter ($14.95 Retail Value!)
- Guaranteed to never overcharge/undercharge. (33°F to 130°F)
- Tested and endorsed by leading Battery makers.
- 100% Full - Time U.S. Patented Pulse-type Desulfation keeps battery free of sulfate or dissolves sulfate completely in older batteries
- Detects and rejects batteries with bad cells. Terminate charge to prevent out-gassing
- Maximize battery life and capacity, recovers weak batteries.
- Diagnoses battery's condition / state-of-charge
- Recovers weak or deeply discharged batteries: including but not limited to flooded filler cap, maintenance-free, valve regulated lead-acid (VRLA), sealed lead-acid (SLA), starter, deep cycle and hybrid.
- Maintain up to 6 batteries at a time. (requires our Y-Connector Item - BM Part # 210AY. Sold separately).
- Auto-Restart after power failure
- Intrusion protected from water and dust per IEC STANDARD IP65.
- Bad cell detection with auto-shutdown.
- Includes Short circuit, spark, reverse polarity protection, thermal runaway protection, automatic D/C disconnect on A/C failure and quick-connect/disconnect fused alligator clip assembly
- Very high efficiency. California CEC Approved. Certified to California Energy Commision Standards.
- Automatically detects input AC power.
- ECO-mode with hi-efficiency / low power consumption. This allows the unit to always remain connected to AC while consuming very low level of electricity.
- Ambient temperature compensation. Built-in temperature sensor automatically adjusts charge rate to ensure full-charge. (as low as 0°F or as high as 130°F)
- 18 LED indicators show state-of-charge and important status mode / battery condition.
- Rugged, vibration-resistant construction.
- 6' AC cord, 6' DC cord with quick connector (SAE).
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your BatteryMINDer 244CEC1-AA-S2 24 Volt, 4 Amp Charger for Gill Aviation. Only valid in the contiguous 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
Our new GILL® aviation battery specific 2016 line of BatteryMINDer® battery charger/maintainers/desulfators are the most advanced we have ever produced.
In addition to charging and maintaining sealed or wet cell (filler caps), GILL® aviation batteries users can now determine the level of charge remaining in their battery, and if weak and in need of replacement, before going bad. Units test for weak/dead cells and will recover weak or severely discharged batteries that other chargers would reject.
Known as the CEC1-AA series they feature advancements in easy to understand battery analysis and condition not previously available in any other single model. Their high efficiency design, controlled by industrially-rated microprocessors, allow continuous operation (24 hrs./day) for less than $0.43/month.
Temperature sensors prevents over/under charging from freezing to 130°F.
Works with Gill Aviation Batteries except LT7000 Series.