Product Specifications for BatteryMINDer 244CEC1-AA-S2 24 Volt, 4 Amp Charger for Gill Aviation
|BM Part #:||244CEC1-AA-S2|
|Input Voltage:||100 VAC, 50-60Hz|
BatteryMINDer Charger-Maintainer-Desulfator 7 Stages of Charging
- Analyze: Test the battery and determine if good or bad.
- Desulfate: Begins removal by dissolving harmful sulfate.
- Soft Start: Applies low current if battery tests low.
- Bulk: Provides maximum output to charge to 85%.
- Absorption: Provides low current to complete to 100%.
- Test: Determines if battery needs further desulfation.
- Maintenance: Maintains temperature-compensated full-charge.
What's in the box:
- BatteryMINDer 244CEC1-AA-S2 Maintenance Charger-Desulfator
- Auto-Temp Compensation Sensor (Installed)
- 2' Insulated Battery Clip Cord Set with Quick Connector and 15A replaceable fuse
- Instruction Manual
- FREE Digital Voltmeter ($14.95 Retail Value!)
- Not for use with the Gill LT7000 Series aviation batteries.
- For Gill LT7000 Series batteries, please see Item # 244CEC1-AA-S3
- Guaranteed to never overcharge/undercharge. (33°F to 130°F)
- Tested and endorsed by leading Battery makers.
- 100% Full - Time U.S. Patented Pulse-type Desulfation keeps battery free of sulfate or dissolves sulfate completely in older batteries
- Detects and rejects batteries with bad cells. Terminate charge to prevent out-gassing
- Maximize battery life and capacity, recovers weak batteries.
- Diagnoses battery's condition / state-of-charge
- Recovers weak or deeply discharged batteries: including but not limited to flooded filler cap, maintenance-free, valve regulated lead-acid (VRLA), sealed lead-acid (SLA), starter, deep cycle and hybrid.
- Maintain up to 6 batteries at a time. (requires our Y-Connector Item - BM Part # 210AY. Sold separately).
- Auto-Restart after power failure
- Intrusion protected from water and dust per IEC STANDARD IP65.
- Bad cell detection with auto-shutdown.
- Includes Short circuit, spark, reverse polarity protection, thermal runaway protection, automatic D/C disconnect on A/C failure and quick-connect/disconnect fused alligator clip assembly
- Very high efficiency. California CEC Approved. Certified to California Energy Commision Standards.
- Automatically detects input AC power.
- ECO-mode with hi-efficiency / low power consumption. This allows the unit to always remain connected to AC while consuming very low level of electricity.
- Ambient temperature compensation. Built-in temperature sensor automatically adjusts charge rate to ensure full-charge. (as low as 0°F or as high as 130°F)
- 18 LED indicators show state-of-charge and important status mode / battery condition.
- Rugged, vibration-resistant construction.
- 6' AC cord, 6' DC cord with quick connector (SAE).
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your BatteryMINDer 244CEC1-AA-S2 24 Volt, 4 Amp Charger for Gill Aviation. Only valid in the contiguous 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
NOT FOR USE WITH THE GILL LT 7000 SERIES. Please see Item # 244CEC1-AA-S3 for LT7000 Series batteries.
Our new GILL® aviation battery specific 2016 line of BatteryMINDer® battery charger/maintainers/desulfators are the most advanced we have ever produced.
In addition to charging and maintaining sealed or wet cell (filler caps), GILL® aviation batteries users can now determine the level of charge remaining in their battery, and if weak and in need of replacement, before going bad. Units test for weak/dead cells and will recover weak or severely discharged batteries that other chargers would reject.
Known as the CEC1-AA series they feature advancements in easy to understand battery analysis and condition not previously available in any other single model. Their high efficiency design, controlled by industrially-rated microprocessors, allow continuous operation (24 hrs./day) for less than $0.43/month.
Temperature sensors prevents over/under charging from freezing to 130°F.
works great.simple and reliable
Works with Gill Aviation Batteries except LT7000 Series.