Product Specifications for 12 Volt, 2.5 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Battery
|BM Part #:||SLA-1039|
|Type:||Sealed Lead Acid Battery|
- Positive Terminal: F2 (1/4" wide)
- Negative Terminal: F1 (3/16" wide)
- No Memory Effect
Note: Manufacturers change battery specifications without notice. Please inspect your old batteries to verify the quantity needed, terminal and battery sizes.
Brand New First Quality Factory Direct
Sealed Maintenance Free
The valve regulated, spill-proof construction of this battery allows trouble-free, safe operation in any position. There is no need to add electrolyte, as gases generated during charging are recombined in a unique "oxygen cycle".
Long Service Life
A dependable service life can be expected under normal operating conditions.
Long Shelf Life
Low self-discharge rate allows for storage of fully charged batteries for longer periods of time before charging is required. Lower storage temperatures will further extend shelf life.
Wide Operating Temperature Range
May be discharged over a temperature range of -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F), and charged at temperatures ranging from -20°C to +50°C (4°F to +122°F).
The high-impact resistant battery case is made either of non-conductive ABS plastic or styrene. Large capacity batteries frequently have polypropylene cases, all of these materials impart great resistance to shock, vibration, chemicals and heat.
4 Reasons Why You'll Love Our AGM Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
- Sealed, Maintenance Free: Completely spill-proof and can be installed in any position, except upside-down.
- Fully Charged and Ready to Go: Right out of the box, this 12 Volt, 2.5 Ah sealed lead acid rechargeable battery is ready for anything.
- 100% Brand New and Factory Fresh: We receive new shipments daily, ensuring each of our SLA batteries are as fresh as possible when you need them.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: We back all our batteries with our 45 Day Money Back Guarantee and our SLA batteries include a 1 year warranty.
They once again had just what I needed. Works great and kept the devise out of the land fill.
It was a correct replacement. Great price.
It's not the company's fault that I ordered this battery, but I thought it would fit in a Dirt Tamer vacuum which is the same battery, but has different location of terminals
and it would not fit inside the case. Unfortunately it is very hard to find the proper battery. I could probably order it from the vacuum company, but it would be much more expensive
and does not have free shipping like Battery Mart. So if you are looking for a 12v @2.5 amp battery for a Dirt Tamer, this is not the one.
I will use the battery in one of my Ham Radios.
great job, nice battery for the applications
Had to find a rechargable battery for a search light that the original seller no longer stocked. Pictures and dimensions on website were accurate and made it easy to get a match. Up and running again without having to invest in a new light!
this battery fits in a 2m series scotch spot light. service at battery mart was great the battery arrived quickly and was packaged very well. the price was very fair. great job thanks.
This battery works with and replaces:
- Black & Decker: VEC1198 Weather Alert Radio/Lantern
- Diamec: DM12-2.8P
- Dynamo: Dynamo lantern power station with radio
- Husky: HSK141HD, HSK142R
- Interstate Batteries: ASLA1039
- Optronics: Optronics Spotlight, Optronics A5312, Optronics A5512, Optronics A-5512B
- SEL: CB3-12, SEL CP1230, SEL-CB3-12, SEL DMU12-3, SEL UN3-12
- Tandy: CB3-12, Tandy CP1230, Tandy DMU12-3, Tandy UN3-12
- Vector: Vector Stormtracker Lantern & Radio, 5140044-09, DMV12-3, VEC113, VEC119, VEC1198, VEC128, VEC137, VEC138, VEC141C, VEC142, VEC158, VEC184, VEC195, VEC248, VEC251, VEC255, VEC256, VEC258, VEC259