12 Volt, 2.5 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Battery
Product Specifications for 12 Volt, 2.5 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Battery
|BM Part #:||SLA-1039|
|Type:||Sealed Lead Acid|
- Terminals: F1 (3/16" wide)
- No Memory Effect
Note: Manufacturers change battery specifications without notice. Please inspect your old batteries to verify the quantity needed, terminal and battery sizes.
Brand New First Quality Factory Direct
Sealed Maintenance Free
The valve regulated, spill-proof construction of this battery allows trouble-free, safe operation in any position. There is no need to add electrolyte, as gases generated during charging are recombined in a unique "oxygen cycle".
Long Service Life
A dependable service life can be expected under normal operating conditions.
Long Shelf Life
Low self-discharge rate allows for storage of fully charged batteries for longer periods of time before charging is required. Lower storage temperatures will further extend shelf life.
Wide Operating Temperature Range
May be discharged over a temperature range of -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F), and charged at temperatures ranging from -20°C to +50°C (4°F to +122°F).
The high-impact resistant battery case is made either of non-conductive ABS plastic or styrene. Large capacity batteries frequently have polypropylene cases, all of these materials impart great resistance to shock, vibration, chemicals and heat.
4 Reasons Why You'll Love Our AGM Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
- Sealed, Maintenance Free: Completely spill-proof and can be installed in any position, except upside-down.
- Fully Charged and Ready to Go: Right out of the box, this 12 Volt, 2.5 Ah rechargeable sealed lead acid battery is ready for anything.
- 100% Brand New and Factory Fresh: We receive new shipments daily, ensuring each of our SLA batteries are as fresh as possible when you need them.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: We back all our batteries with our 60 Day Money Back Guarantee and our SLA batteries include a 1 year warranty.
This battery works with and replaces:
- Black & Decker VEC1198 Weather Alert Radio/Lantern
- Diamec DM12-2.8P
- Dynamo lantern power station with radio
- EaglePicher CF-12V2.2S
- Husky HSK141HD
- Husky HSK142R
- Interstate Batteries ASLA1039
- Optronics Spotlight
- Optronics A5312
- *Optronics A5512
- *Optronics A-5512B
- SEL CB3-12
- SEL CP1230
- SEL DMU12-3
- SEL UN3-12
- Tandy CB3-12
- Tandy CP1230
- Tandy DMU12-3
- Tandy UN3-12
- Vector Stormtracker Lantern & Radio
- Vector 5140044-09
- Vector DMV12-3
- Vector VEC113
- Vector VEC119
- Vector VEC1198
- Vector VEC128
- Vector VEC137
- Vector VEC138
- Vector VEC141C
- Vector VEC142
- Vector VEC158
- Vector VEC184
- Vector VEC195
- Vector VEC248
- Vector VEC251
- Vector VEC255
- Vector VEC256
- Vector VEC258
- Vector VEC259
* This replacement battery is the correct size, but has two ridges on the battery case next to the positive & negative terminals, which may need modification to install this battery in these marked applications.
Had no problem with this product
Came fully charged and has worked great and fit perfectly in my high power search light.
Very happy with this product
Battery Mart had this hard to find battery. I looked all over in the Chicago area and couldn't find it. But Battery Mart to the rescue.
It's a great quality replacement battery for an emergency spotlight. You can't go wrong with these guys. And ordering and shipping was great and fast.
I replaced the battery in my handheld spotlight with this battery. It was a perfect fit. I think it made my spotlight much brighter.
Customer service department was very helpful at finding a compatible battery for my black n decker spot light. Battery fit and works perfect.