Product Specifications for 6 Volt, 2 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Battery
|BM Part #:||SLA-6V2|
|Type:||Sealed Lead Acid Battery|
- Rechargeable, Recyclable, No Memory Effect.
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superior performance.
- Valve regulated, spill proof construction allows safe operation in any position.
- Power/volume ratio yielding unrivaled energy density.
- Rugged impact resistant ABS case and cover (UL94-HB).
- Approved for transport by air. D.O.T., I.A.T.A., F.A.A. and C.A.B. certified.
- U.L. recognized under file number MH 20845.
- Please verify dimensions and terminal before purchasing.
6V, 2Ah SLA F1 Faston Emergency Rechargeable Battery.
This difficult to find 6V 2Ah battery is most well-known for emergency spotlights and flashlights.
4 Reasons Why You'll Love Our AGM Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
- Sealed, Maintenance Free: Completely spill-proof and can be installed in any position.
- Fully Charged and Ready to Go: Right out of the box, this battery is ready for anything.
- 100% Brand New and Factory Fresh: We receive new shipments daily, ensuring each of our SLA batteries are as fresh as possible when you need them.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: We back all our batteries with our 45 Day Money Back Guarantee and our SLA batteries include a 1 year warranty.
Was a direct plug and play for my spot light. Too soon to tell longevity.
Perfect fit and fast delivery
fit right in my brinkman light and works well
Came quick and battery is good
Had 2 for 3 years and though I have not used them much they are still working well.
The product is exactly what I ordered and company service was excellent. The replacement battery fit perfectly into my spotlight and after a short charge the spotlight was working perfectly.