Brand New First Quality Factory Direct
If you are using these batteries for a UPS please verify the quantity needed by looking in the owners manual, checking inside the UPS or calling us.
Sealed Maintenance Free
The valve regulated, spill-proof construction of this battery allows trouble-free, safe operation in any position. There is no need to add electrolyte, as gases generated during charging are recombined in a unique "oxygen cycle".
Long Service Life
A dependable service life can be expected under normal operating conditions.
Long Shelf Life
Low self-discharge rate allows for storage of fully charged batteries for longer periods of time before charging is required. Lower storage temperatures will further extend shelf life.
Wide Operating Temperature Range
May be discharged over a temperature range of -40 ºC to +60 º(-40 ºF to +140 ºF), and charged at temperatures ranging from -20 ºC to +50 ºC (4 ºF to +122 ºF).
The high-impact resistant battery case is made either of non-conductive ABS plastic or styrene. Large capacity batteries frequently have polypropylene cases, all of these materials impart great resistance to shock, vibration, chemicals and heat.
- Replaces UB1208, PS-1208, PE12V0.8
- 0.8 Amp Hours at a 20 hour rate
- Length 3.80 in.
- Width 1.00 in.
- Height 2.43 in.
- 1 Year Warranty
4 Reasons Why You'll Love Our AGM Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
- Sealed, Maintenance Free: Completely spill-proof and can be installed in any position, except upside-down.
- Fully Charged and Ready to Go: Right out of the box, this 12 Volt, 0.8 Ah rechargeable sealed lead acid battery is ready for anything.
- 100% Brand New and Factory Fresh: We receive new shipments daily, ensuring each of our SLA batteries are as fresh as possible when you need them.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: We back all our batteries with our 60 Day Money Back Guarantee and our SLA batteries include a 1 year warranty.
Great website, fast shipping. Easy process.
I bought this battery to replace the dying battery in my alarm’s cellular module. I had to cut the end off and solder the old connector onto this battery but at the cheap price of this battery, it was no problem. Been working great!
You guys need to start carrying some of the lithium batteries that they use for the remote control race cars.
They go by the code NiMH in [email protected]
I needed a small 12 volt for my cruiser bike. This battery is powering a LOUD horn. It is light and toots my horn long and loud. I love freaking people out when they pull out in front of me and POW I light it em up with 120db.
This is a neat little battery for small jobs. I have a portable electronic sonar unit and this battery is perfect; small, lightweight but powerful enough for a day of operation. Excellent battery for small applications.