Product Specifications for 6 Volt 1 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Battery - F1 Terminal
|BM Part #:||SLA-6V1|
|Type:||Sealed Lead Acid Battery|
|Shipping Weight:||0.50Lbs (8 oz)|
- F1 Terminals (3/16" wide)
- No Memory Effect
Brand New First Quality Factory Direct
Sealed Maintenance Free
The valve regulated, spill-proof construction of this battery allows trouble-free, safe operation in any position. There is no need to add electrolyte, as gases generated during charging are recombined in a unique "oxygen cycle".
Long Service Life
A dependable service life can be expected under normal operating conditions.
Long Shelf Life
Low self-discharge rate allows for storage of fully charged batteries for longer periods of time before charging is required. Lower storage temperatures will further extend shelf life.
Wide Operating Temperature Range
May be discharged over a temperature range of -40 ºC to +60 ºC (-40 ºF to +140 ºF), and charged at temperatures ranging from -20 ºC to +50 ºC (4 ºF to +122 ºF).
The high-impact resistant battery case is made either of non-conductive ABS plastic or styrene. Large capacity batteries frequently have polypropylene cases, all of these materials impart great resistance to shock, vibration, chemicals and heat.
- Replaces BP1.0-6, CF6V1, DG6-1, PE6V1, PS-610, UB610, WP1-6
- Length 2.01 in.
- Width 1.65 in.
- Height 2.01 in.
- Terminal F1
- 1 Year Warranty
4 Reasons Why You'll Love Our AGM Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
- Sealed, Maintenance Free: Completely spill-proof and can be installed in any position, except upside-down.
- Fully Charged and Ready to Go: Right out of the box, this 6 Volt, 1 Ah rechargeable sealed lead acid battery is ready for anything.
- 100% Brand New and Factory Fresh: We receive new shipments daily, ensuring each of our SLA batteries are as fresh as possible when you need them.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: We back all our batteries with our 45 Day Money Back Guarantee and our SLA batteries include a 1 year warranty.
- Abbott Medical: 41234 Cardiac Output Unit, Cardiac Output Unit 41234, Electr 41234, Electr NUTRIENT PUMP, Electr NUTRIENT PUMP FLEX FLOW PORTABLE, Flex Flo Nutrient Pump, Flex Flow Nutrient Pump, Flexiflo Portable Nutrient Pump, Output Computer 41234
- Access: SLA610
- Advanced Technology: L ULTRA SOUND, L ULTRAMARK 3 ULTRASOUND, L ULTRAMARK 8 ULTRASOUND, L UM3 ULTRASOUND, L UM8 ULTRASOUND
- Allied Electronics: 70115622
- American Hospital Supply: 9520, 9528
- Amstron: 880487241628, 6V 1Ah, AP-610F1
- AtBatt: 337688
- B & B Battery: BP1.0-6, BP16
- B Braun: 9520 CARDIAC OUTPUT COMPUTER MONITOR, 9528 CARDIAC OUTPUT COMPUTER MONITOR, Cardiac Output Computer Monitor 9520, Cardiac Output Computer Monitor 9528
- Battery Center: BC610
- Baxter Healthcare: 808, 9520, 9528, 808 Defibrillator, 9520 CARDIAC OUTPUT COMPUTER, 9520 DEFIBRILLATOR, 9528 CARDIAC OUTPUT COMPUTER, 9528 DEFIBRILLATOR, Cardiac Output Computer 9520, COM1
- BFT: 401C ANALYZER, 401C BFT ANALYZER, BFT401C ANALYZER
- Biosearch Medical: 147000 ENTERNAL PUMP, 147005 ENTERNAL PUMP, OSDI
- Clockmate Batteries: PSLA0601
- Csb Battery Of America: GP610
- Douglas Guardian: DBG6-1F, DBG61, DBG61F, DG6-1 , DG6-1F, DG61, DG61F
- Dukane: 2070, 4000
- Dynasty: JC610
- Eagle Picher Batterie: CF6V1
- ELPower: EP610-26, EP612
- ELS: EDS610
- Elsar: 2304
- Empire: NP16, NP166V1AH, SLA 1-6
- Genesis: NP1-6, NP1-6 - 6
- Globe: GC-610
- Gould: 87024000015, CARDIAC OUTPUT, SP1425B
- GS Storage: PE6V1, PE6V1F1, PE6V2
- Guardian: DG6-1
- Hoffman Laroche: 7840 PULSE OXIMETER, 7840200 OXIMETER, 7845 PULSE OXIMETER, 7845000 OXIMETER
- IBT: BT1-6
- Interstate: 6V 1Ah, ASLA0855, BSL0855, SLA0855 , SLA0856, SLA0857
- Jasco: RB610
- Johnson Controls: GC-610, GC610, GC620, JC610
- Jolt: SA610
- Kontron: 7840200
- Kung Long: WP1-6
- Leoch: LP-1.0-T1
- Life Systems: 4000, 4300, 4500, 5000, 5200, 5500, 1830092, HC102E, HC102F, HC102FN, LC202E, VC202E, VC202F
- Lintronics: MX06010, NP1-6, NP16
- Medical Research Lab: 520, 521, 524, 755, 560332, 520 AMPAC Monitor, 520 Porta Care Monitor, 521 AMPAC Monitor, 521 Porta Care Monitor, 521 PortaCare, 521A Porta Care Monitor, 524 AMPAC Monitor, 524 Porta Care Monitor, 600 AMPAC Monitor, 755 Porta Care Monitor, AMPAC Monitor, Porta 520, Porta Care 520 Monitors, Porta Care 521, Porta Care 521 Monitors, Porta Care 524, Porta Care 524 Monitor, Porta Care Monitor, PortaCare 521
- Mennon Medical: 743023010, 743 NEONATAL MONITOR, 744 NEONATAL MONITOR
- Misc. Manufacturer: LP6-1.0, MH47341
- Mortara Instrument In: 100 ELI ECG RECORDER, 200 ELI ECG RECORDER, 2000ELI ECG RECORDER, ELIXR ECG RECORDERS, LIFE NET STM, PORTRAIT EKG
- MRL: 520, 521, 524, 600, 755, 560332, 521A, AMPAC MONITOR
- National Power: GS003T1
- Newark: FNC610
- Nicolet Instruments: ALGO 1 PLUS INFANT HEARING SCREENER, PHYSIOLOGICAL AMPLIFIER
- Norand: 7840 PULSE OXIMETER, 7840200 OXIMETER, 7845 PULSE OXIMETER, 7845000 OXIMETER
- North Supply: 782321
- Parks Medical: 925L DOPPLER
- Peak Energy Products: PK6V1
- Physio Control Medtro: NET STM
- Plectron: 423258, R18B5
- Portable Power (PPS): 35L128S1
- Portalac: PE6V1
- Power-Sonic: 6V 1Ah, PS-610
- R&D: 5368, 5638
- Rhino: SLA1-6
- Sears: SPM2775566202, VEN1-POW-PS610
- Sentry Lite: PM610
- Sigmas: SP6-1
- Sonnenschein: 719017200, A206/1.0S, A206/10S, A206/1K, A206/1S, A206/2S, A20610S, A306/1.0S, A306/1S, NGA2060001HSOSA
- Tempest: TR1.0-6A
- Union: PW0601
- Universal Power Group: 40561, UB1-6, UB610
- Yuasa: NP1-6
Battery Mart comes through again. Hard to fill hobby need in a confined space. Super fast ship and perfect for my application. Never a battery worry with Battery Mart!!
Just what I wanted for my vintage Suzuki dirt bike. The old wet battery got acid spill on rough terrain, and by comparison was heavy.
As described, so far so good.
Great deal, fast shipping.
Used to power a horn circuit on an old Honda Enduro bike that otherwise has no battery. Works great, like all of my other Battery Mart purchases.
Was surprised that the replacemet Batt. was half the physical size as the original one. I had to stuff the Batterie compartment to fill the void just to keep the Batt. from ratteling around. Don't understand the difference in the two sizes when I used the info on the old Batt to order the new one. Nothing was stated as to size. ???