- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superior performance
- Valve regulated, spill proof construction allows safe operation in any position
- Power/volume ratio yielding unrivaled energy density
- Rugged impact resistant ABS case and cover (UL94-HB)
- Approved for transport by air. DOT, IATA, FAA, and CAB certified.
- UL recognized under file number MH 20845
4 Reasons Why You'll Love Our AGM Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
- Sealed, Maintenance Free: Completely spill-proof and can be installed in any position, except upside-down.
- Fully Charged and Ready to Go: Right out of the box, this 6 Volt, 6.5 Ah rechargeable sealed lead acid battery is ready for anything.
- 100% Brand New and Factory Fresh: We receive new shipments daily, ensuring each of our SLA batteries are as fresh as possible when you need them.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: We back all our batteries with our 60 Day Money Back Guarantee and our SLA batteries include a 1 year warranty.
Had just what I needed! Fast shipping too!
I put the battery into my 1966 Honda Trail 90 and the lights came on perfectly, another score from BatteryMart.com
It is on my 1975 ct90 motorcycle and works great
I got tired of having to replace my Honda CB125S battery every year so I decided to find something more sturdy and AGM (or SLA) battery is supposed to be the best. Hopefully this battery will last me more than a year.
It's not an exact replacement with respect to the battery terminals so some wiring work is needed to make it work for my bike.
I bought it to power a trail camera I have in the back yard instead of pumping D cell batteries into it, expensive. Light weight, portable and does what I need.