2 Batteries in 1
Odyssey 65-PC1750 batteries combine in one box the characteristics of two separate batteries. It can deep cycle (be recharged) as well as provide enormous cranking power.
Only Hawker Odyssey batteries are based on the same battery technology offered by Hawker to the military for aircraft and tank batteries. Odyssey 65-PC1750 deep cycle batteries are of military grade and have endured rigorous tests that demonstrate their overall ruggedness and exceptional tolerance of mechanical abuse.
Superior cranking and fast charge capability
The 5 second cranking power of Odyssey 65-PC1750 deep cycle batteries is double to triple that of equally sized conventional batteries, even when the temperature is as low as - 40°C. Also, with simple constant voltage charging (alternator or independent charger), there is no limitation on the inrush current, so the user is assured of a fast charge.
- Length 12 in.
- Width 7 3/8 in.
- Height 7 5/8 in.
- Drycell Battery
- 12 Volt
- 65 Ah @ 10hr rate
- 950 CCA (0° F for 30 Seconds)
- 1175 MCA (32° F for 30 Seconds)
- 1325 HCA (80° F for 30 Seconds)
- 1700 PHCA (80° F for 5 Seconds)
- 145 Minute Reserve Capacity
- Cycle life @ 77°F 400 at 100% DOD
- -40°F to 140°F Temperature Range
- With SAE Automotive Terminals
- Made in the USA
- Direct Replacement for BCI Group 65 Battery
- 3 to 10 year service life, when properly maintained.
- 99.9% pure lead providing minimal plate corrosion
- Explosion proof
- Corrosion proof
- 2 to 3 times the cranking power of equivalent size battery
- Spill and leak proof
- Superior vibration resistance
- Fully Charged out of the box
- When fully charged can be stored for up to 2 years at 77°F
- May be installed on its sides at any angle without sacrificing performance attributes
- Military grade version of the Hawker Genesis
- 2 Year Full Powersports Warranty
- Made in the USA
Note: Please check dimensions and terminal configuration to ensure this is the proper battery for your application.
I love the battery! Shipping was fast! Packing was excellent!
These batteries are incredible. My Trucks turns over 2x faster at freezing temps with all the amps these put out. Worth every penny.
Best batteries I've ever owned!
Plenty of power smooth starting and smoother running idle I’ve noticed with this battery as well.
David in Tech Support at Battery Mart is superb and went above and beyond the call of duty to help me ensure that I had selected the product that was compatible with my truck - this included him calling the manufacturer and then calling me back (all within the space of 20 minutes) with answers. David is a polite, exceptionally helpful, and extremely effective person - a credit to his company. The Odyssey batteries I bought were only a month or so old, exactly as advertised, delivered quickly by UPS in pristine condition, and received at full charge. The Battery Mart price was the best I could find on the internet; shipping was not cheap but as expected for two 60 lb batteries. This was my second order from Battery Mart and I find them to be an honest, straight-forward company - SUPERB in a word - and they'll certainly have my business in the future.
If you have a big diesel truck as i do i highly reccommend this battery i have Ford excursion lifted with sound system air suspension these batterys rock better then optium yellow tops or any conventional acid battery, just had my friend put 2 in his diesel pickup. 5degrees out these batterys started up trucks no problem without having engine heater plugged in.
first time i have done business with these folks & will again.
great price on a great product.
everything went smooth & exactly as said it would.