Product Specifications for Odyssey 65-760 Battery
|BM Part #:||65-760|
|Battery Size:||Group 65|
|Cold Cranking Amps:||762 CCA|
|Warranty:||2-4 Year (Warranty Info)|
- 762 CCA, 891 MCA, 1200 HCA
- 1500 Cranking Amps for 5 Seconds
- 129 Minute Reserve Capacity
- Cycle life @ 77° F 400 at 100% DOD
- -40° F to 140° F Temperature Range
- More Specs: (Adobe PDF)
- Made in the USA
Odyssey trademark is the property of Enersys and affiliates.
- Made in the USA. Why it matters:
- If every American spent $64 on something made in America, we could create 200,000 jobs right now.
- Better warranty
- Auxiliary Power Unit (APU)
- Non-engine Start Cycling Applications.
- PowerSports Applications.
- Commercial, Industrial, Marine and Automotive Applications
- Longer service life
With 3-10 years of service life, ODYSSEY batteries save consumers time, money, and aggravation.
- Longer cycle life
70% longer cycle life compared to conventional deep cycle batteries - up to 400 cycles at 80% depth of discharge - high stable voltage for longer periods of time.
- Longer shelf life
Can be stored on open circuit (nothing connected to the terminals) without the need for recharging up to 2 years or 12.00V, whichever occurs first.
- Faster recharge
The highest recharge efficiency of any sealed lead battery on the market - capable of 100% recharge in 4 - 6 hours.
- 2 Batteries in 1
The characteristics of two separate batteries are combined in one box. It can deep cycle (be recharged) as well as provide enormous cranking power.
- Superior cranking
The 5 second cranking power of Odyssey batteries is double to triple that of equally sized conventional batteries, even when the temperature is as low as -40°C (-40°F).
- Mounting flexibility
Non-spillable design - can be mounted on any side in any position except inverted.
- Vibration resistance
Design protects against high impact shock and mechanical vibration - a common cause of premature battery failure.
- Extreme temperature tolerance
Operating temperatures from -40°C (-40°F) to 45°C (113°F), for models without a metal jacket and from -40°C (-40°F) to 80°C (176°F) for models with a metal jacket.
- Totally maintenance free
No need to add water, ever! Drycell design with resealable venting system.
- Improved safety
US Department of Transportation classified as a 'non-spillable' battery. No acid spills, no escaping gases.
- 3 to 10 year service life, when properly maintained.
- 99.9% pure lead providing minimal plate corrosion
- Explosion proof
- Corrosion proof
- 2 to 3 times the cranking power of equivalent size battery
- Spill and leak proof
- Superior vibration resistance
- Fully Charged out of the box
- When fully charged can be stored for up to 2 years at 77° F
- May be installed on its sides at any angle without sacrificing performance attributes
- 2 Year Full Powersports Warranty
- Made in the USA
2 Batteries in 1
The Odyssey PC925 battery combines in one box the characteristics of two separate batteries. It can deep cycle (be recharged) as well as provide enormous cranking power.
Only Hawker Odyssey batteries are based on the same battery technology offered by Hawker to the military for aircraft and tank batteries. Odyssey batteries are of military grade and have endured rigorous tests that demonstrate their overall ruggedness and exceptional tolerance of mechanical abuse.
Superior cranking and fast charge capability
The 5 second cranking power of Odyssey batteries is double to triple that of equally sized conventional batteries, even when the temperature is as low as - 40° C. Also, with simple constant voltage charging (alternator or independent charger), there is no limitation on the inrush current, so the user is assured of a fast charge.
Note: Please check dimensions and terminal configuration to ensure this is the proper battery for your application.