Product Specifications for Ultralife 9 Volt Lithium Battery with Foil Pack
|BM Part #:||BAT-U9VL-FP|
|Length:||48.8 mm (1.92")|
|Width:||16.9 mm (0.67")|
|Height:||26 mm (1.02")|
|Shipping Weight:||0.20Lbs (3.2 oz)|
|Warranty:||1 Year (Directly Through UltraLife)|
- Ultralife Batteries have a 10-year shelf life in sealed pack
- 100% Free of Mercury, Lead and Cadmium
- Operating Temperature Range: -4° to 140° F
- Storage Temperature Range: -40° to 140° F
Brand New Design!
After 20 years of being the #1 best selling, longest lasting 9V battery, we're proud to offer the Ultralife 9V lithium battery. This Ultralife battery is completely redesigned from the ground up and everything inside is new and improved:
- Improved performance
- Improved size: Now the same size as standard alkaline battery!
- Enhanced safety
- UL Component Recognition - UL2054
- Material Safety Datasheet - MSDS00153
- Safety Guide UBM-5135
- Higher rate capabilities
- All with new attractive, modern labeling and graphics
The Ultralife 9 volt lithium battery with foil pack is a consumer-replaceable battery that lasts up to 4 times longer than ordinary alkaline 9 volt batteries. This primary battery has the highest energy density, flattest discharge voltage curve, longest shelf life, widest operating temperature range, and lightest weight of any comparable 9 volt battery. The Ultralife 9 volt lithium battery can be used for many applications including medical devices, microphones and hand-held metal detectors.
The Ultralife 9 Volt Lithium Battery is non-rechargeable. It is not compatible with any battery charger. Using this item in any charger will void your warranty. We offer 9 Volt Lithium Ion batteries which are rechargeable.
Uses for 9v Lithium:
- Fire alarms and smoke detectors
- Parking meters
- Garage door openers
- Back up power for digital and alarm clocks
- Carbon monoxide detectors
- Electronic scales
- Radio controlled devices
- Medical devices
- Professional audio devices
- Infant monitors
- Security and alarm systems
Did you know?
- There are over 152 million devices powered by 9 volt batteries in the market today
- Smoke alarms drive nearly one half of all 9 volt sockets
- Toys and clocks account for another 1/3 of total 9 volt sockets
- 3 state or local ordinances require a 10 year battery for smoke alarms:
- Madison, WI
Do well with long life or high current use.
Good product and price.
these batteries are used in an automated production plant and have never failed.
These 9-volt batteries have a higher mah rating than Eveready, but they are cheape--even when my local drugstore has Eveready on sale. These batteries are slightly larger than the name brand, but they fit easily into the smoke detectors for which I use them. If Eveready batteries last 10 years, these must last 12 - 15 years.
AS a doctor using 9 V for equipment ..it's important that the battery be reliable
I use these batteries in wireless mics at the church. They last much longer than regular alkaline batteries.
I like that this battery will last longer than the cheaper 9 volt batteries I've used in the past. If they do, I'll order more. Time will tell. I also like the packaging of this product, comes in a foil packet.