9 Volt Lithium-Ion/Polymer charger with two 9 Volt Lithium-Polymer batteries.
- 100 VAC - 240 VAC
- Fast charging and fully automatic
- Includes two 9 Volt, 600 mAh Lithium Polymer Batteries
- Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- Compatible only with 9 volt Lithium Polymer batteries (2x included) or the Hitech Lithium-Ion batteries (sold separately).
100% Original Manufacturer Compatible and guaranteed to meet Original Specifications.
This compact two bank charger includes two (2) 600 mAh Lithium Polymer 9 volt batteries. The charger is fully automatic and charges fast. When the light turns green, your batteries are fully charged.
Compatible with 9 volt Lithium Polymer batteries (included). Also compatible with the original Hitech 9 Volt lithium ion batteries. Our Ultralife 9 Volt Lithium Batteries are NOT rechargeable and are NOT compatible with this unit. You can also buy these batteries separately, if you need extras.
9 Volt Lithium Ion
With the Lithium Ion technology, these batteries can perform in many high-drain applications: Wireless Microphones, high-power mini fans, Digital Wireless Guitar/Bass systems, and other high-end equipment. These batteries have higher capacity than heavy-duty or alkaline batteries. Being rechargeable, the 9 Volt Lithium ion batteries are cost-saving and environmentally friendly. Li-Ion batteries are free of memory effect.
Important note about the voltage of this battery:
Rechargeable batteries, like this 9V-size Lithium Ion battery, are rated at a lower voltage than their Alkaline-based alternatives. If your application absolutely requires a full 9 volts to operate, rechargeable batteries may not work for you. Please give us a call at 1-800-405-2121 for further information.
If your device has a charge indicator, this battery will most likely not show a "full" charge when installed. These indicators are calibrated for alkaline 9 volt batteries, which, by design, have a higher initial voltage level than a fully charged rechargeable battery. The battery will work, but the indicator will display inaccurate results.
1. Connect the power adapter to any 100V-240V AC outlet. The LEDs on the charger will blink red and green, then turn off to indicate that it is ready for use.
2. Insert one or two compatible 9V batteries into the charger; make sure contacts are correctly aligned. If your Li-Ion battery is not chargeable or bad, the LED will blink red slowly. DO NOT attempt to charge Ni-Cd, Ni-MH or non-rechargeable batteries!
3. If the battery is suitable for charging and battery voltage is within the allowed range, the charge will start its fast-charging mode. While charging, the LED will turn to a steady red light.
4. When the battery is fully charged (determined by the battery controller chip), the charger will switch off. The LED will turn green to indicate the battery is fully charged and ready for use (95% minimum).
5. Disconnect the charger from the AC outlet and remove batteries from the charger. This protects the charger from any possible electric surges.
9 VOLT BATTERIES ARE LARGER THAN REGULAR 9 VOLT BATTERIES AND WILL NOT FIT IN SOME HANDHELD DEVICES THAT ARE IN USE BY MANY.
A little pricey but well worth the money.Charger and Batteries are second to none! I'm saving a small fortune in the long haul + convenience of not chasing for batteries every time I turn around.
I have called you all and I have also called the US Postal Service and reported I've never received the products so I cannot comment on whether they were ideal or not. Which I'm sure they were and I am at a loss and don't know what to do.
Thank you ,
Good service, batteries and charger as described and work well. A little pricy, but you get what you pay for.
Very long running time, Never have this amazing battery
Best for everything around a house and for business
use it for tens unit for chronic pain, charges quick, no problems