Product Specifications for Mazda MIATA Battery
|BM Part #:||MAR-8AM-U1R|
|Battery Size:||Group U1R|
|Cold Cranking Amps:||320 CCA|
- This Marathon Miata AGM battery fits all Mazda Miatas from 1990 through 2005 with correct polarity (battery location is in the trunk of the vehicle).
- If your Miata has its battery located under the hood, this is not the correct replacement battery.
- Fully Charged out of the box and easy to install.
- Sealed, Maintenance-Free with a Vibration Resistant Design.
- Environmentally friendly: 100% recyclable, leakproof, and spillproof.
- Built-in vent tubes for O.E. (Original Eqiupment) vent hose attachment.
- Vent tubes use 1/4" inch OD vacuum tubing.
- BCI Designation: U1
Premium quality absorbed glass mat technology (AGM) is ideal for the Mazda Miata. The Marathon Miata AGM Battery was designed for more than performance; it was designed for the enthusiast. Completely spillproof and leakproof; frequent replacement and high maintenance are over! The AGM technology increases power while improving driver and environmental safety. The key to this technology is the highly porous microfiber separators, which completely absorb and trap the electrolyte. Molded top and side connection terminals provide versatility, increased strength and durability. The Marathon AGM Battery provides the most advanced power and value in the industry.
Our replacement Miata batteries are sealed, maintenance free AGM rechargeable batteries. Due to their construction, they do not require any ventilation, can be mounted in any orientation, and do not require maintenance.
The battery features two vent tubes to attach your original vent hoses. These are not required for installation, but are offered to give you a place to attached your original hoses. Some modification may be necessary.
Perfect fit, great price, fast delivery.
Got here quick, fits and works perfectly.
Battery Mart delivered my battery in only 2 days at a great price and no shipping!! How good is that?
Battery for a 1990 Mazda Miata
Finally decided to review because I'm fed up. Bought this battery 2.5 years ago in the spring for my daily driven Miata, at the 1.5 year mark it stopped starting in cold weather, FYI I am in Virginia. This was due to low Cold Cranking Amp (CCA) of only 330A and the symptoms repeated again this year at year 2.5. I've had to constantly keep it on a battery tender every night which is extremely inconvenient, and whenever I park overnight without any electrical outlet nearby I have to worry the car won't start the next morning.
Would not recommend if you daily drive and live where there are winters.
Perfect replacement - fit properly - was fully charged -my last battery (same product from Battery Mart) lasted 4+ years
Came fast and it was exactly as pictured on website. Fit car perfectly.
- 1990MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.6L
- 1991MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.6L
- 1992MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.6L
- 1993MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.6L
- 1994MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.8L
- 1995MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.8L
- 1996MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.8L
- 1997MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.8L
- 1998MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.8L
- 1999MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.8L
- 2000MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.8L
- 2001MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.8L
- 2002MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.8L
- 2003MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.8L
- 2004MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.8L
- 2005MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.8L