Product Specifications for Mazda MIATA Battery
|BM Part #:||MAR-8AM-U1R|
|Battery Size:||Group U1R|
|Cold Cranking Amps:||320 CCA|
- Made in the USA. Why it matters:
- If every American spent $64 on something made in America, we could create 200,000 jobs right now.
- Fits all Mazda Miatas from 1990 through 2005 with correct polarity (battery location is in the trunk of the vehicle).
- If your Miata has its battery located under the hood, this is not the correct replacement battery. Please see our Group 51R Automotive Battery (Item #: FP-AGM-51R) instead.
- Fully Charged out of the box and easy to install.
- Sealed, Maintenance-Free with a Vibration Resistant Design.
- Environmentally friendly: 100% recyclable, leakproof, and spillproof.
- Built-in vent tubes for O.E. (Original Eqiupment) vent hose attachment.
- Vent tubes use 1/4" inch OD vacuum tubing.
- BCI Designation: U1
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your Mazda MIATA Battery. Only valid in the contiguous 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
Premium quality absorbed glass mat technology (AGM) is ideal for the Mazda Miata. The Marathon AGM Battery was designed for more than performance; it was designed for the enthusiast. Completely spillproof and leakproof; frequent replacement and high maintenance are over! The AGM technology increases power while improving driver and environmental safety. The key to this technology is the highly porous microfiber separators, which completely absorb and trap the electrolyte. Molded top and side connection terminals provide versatility, increased strength and durability. The Marathon AGM Battery provides the most advanced power and value in the industry.
Our replacement Miata batteries are sealed, maintenance free AGM rechargeable batteries. Due to their construction, they do not require any ventilation, can be mounted in any orientation, and do not require maintenance.
The battery features two vent tubes to attach your original vent hoses. These are not required for installation, but are offered to give you a place to attached your original hoses. Some modification may be necessary.
The only bad thing about the AGM battery is that once it is very low, there is no bringing it back! We accidently left a light on and killed our other battery after 1 year. The battery before that lasted 7 years!
Great replacement battery. Battery Mart had an excellent price for the Miata replacement battery. The battery was shipped on time and arrived in great condition. We popped in the car and took off!
I had a hard time fonding a battery for my 91 Miata. I looked online and found Battery Mart. They had the right battery at a reasonable price so I ordered it. The battery arrived in a couple days! It was quick, easy and the right item. I would buy from them again!
I bought this exact battery for my Miata six years ago. I was satisfied and used BatteryMart again.
After much procrastination I finally got around to installing the fine new battery I bought from Battery Mart. It went right in without a hitch other than I needed to use scissors to but the very ends off the factory vent tubes because they were square and the replacement battery has round vents to plug those two hoses into. These let gasses that build up in the battery while charging to escape outside the vehicle. I can only hope this Marathon battery lasts as long as the original Mazda battery did, 14 years!
The new battery comes fully charged so all that is needed is to remove your old gonner and install the new one. Always use a hold down strap or bracket. No battery should ever be allowed to flop around. It is always a good idea to disconnect the negative battery terminal first and reconnect it last.
Excellent battery, excellent service
Exact fit, arrived in one day, competitive price, could not be more pleased with the overall experience.
Perfect Fit FEDEX Home Delivery delivered to wrong address and had to track down May want to have shipped by UPS or USPS
- 1990MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.6L
- 1991MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.6L
- 1992MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.6L
- 1993MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.6L
- 1994MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.8L
- 1995MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.8L
- 1996MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.8L
- 1997MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.8L
- 1998MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.8L
- 1999MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.8L
- 2000MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.8L
- 2001MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.8L
- 2002MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.8L
- 2003MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.8L
- 2004MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.8L
- 2005MazdaMX-5 MiataL4 1.8L