This product is not for sale in California or Oregon. It does not meet the CEC (California Energy Commission) regulations. It has been replaced with the Battery Tender 12 Volt 1.25 Amp High Efficiency Battery Charger
The 12 volt Deltran Battery Tender Plus is a 1.25 amp battery charger designed to fully charge a battery and maintain it at proper storage voltage without the damaging effects caused by trickle chargers. Included is a quick connect harness for hard to reach areas.
- Includes one Clamp Harness and one Lug Harness
- Optional cigarette plug allows you to charge & maintain your battery directly from your vehicle's lighter socket (only use if socket energized with key off)
- Temperature compensated to ensure optimum charge voltage according to ambient temperature.
- Automatically switches from full charge to float charging mode.
- Reverse Polarity Protection to ensure user safety.
- Complete 4-step charging program (Qualification, Bulk Charge, Absorption Mode, Float Mode).
- BTP microchip technology virtually eliminates battery destroying sulfation
- Built in 72 hour safety timer protects marginal batteries from over charging
- Maintain up to 4 standard, starting batteries (of similar type - in parallel). Amperage is divided evenly among connected batteries. (NOT recommended for deep cycle batteries)
- Spark Proof
- Size: 4.88" x 3.25" x 2.88"
- Input Power: 120VAC @ 50/60Hz
- AC power cord with a standard 3 prong plug - 6ft in length
- DC cord with connectors - 6ft total length (58" cord length)
- Temperature Range: 0F to 122F Nominal
- UL listed
- 10 year Warranty!
Battery Tender Plus's new BTP microchip technology applies the correct peak charge, then automatically maintains the battery at the perfect float voltage which virtually eliminates battery destroying sulfation. What does all this technology mean for you? A battery that is ready to go when you are! BTP microchip technology will extend the life of your battery.
The new Battery Tender Plus will correctly charge and maintain all Flooded, AGM, Calcium, and sealed maintenance-free batteries (Not for use on Gel batteries).
i bought exactly the same one 11 yrs ago and its still going-never a problem with it- i needed another one and i knew where to go for it- well worth the money
Easy to set up, easy to use, and no issues!
Bought this due to the stay at home protocol in my state. All cars now have enough computers in them to kill the battery when left idle for a few weeks, this just keeps it in top shape just like using the car everyday.
PROBABLY, THE BEST BATTERY TENDER IN THE INDUSTRY...EFFECTIVE, EFFICIENT AND VERY SIMPLY TO OPERATE...IN ADDITION, A GOOD TOOL FOR THE AUTOMOBILE ENTHUSIAST...
I own 6 of these and have them on cars, motorcycles and tractors. Owned one of these for years and they keep the batteries alive for years.
I have this product , some of which have been in use for 10 years. I needed additional chargers and did not consider any other brand names.
I have used battery tenders for years. They are great but do wear out eventually. This one was purchased to replace a Yuasa charger used on my NA Miata, which failed when the current battery exploded. Works as expected. Highly recommended trickle charger.