This product is not for sale in California or Oregon. It does not meet the CEC (California Energy Commission) regulations. It has been replaced with the Battery Tender 12 Volt 1.25 Amp High Efficiency Battery Charger
The 12 volt Deltran Battery Tender Plus is a 1.25 amp battery charger designed to fully charge a battery and maintain it at proper storage voltage without the damaging effects caused by trickle chargers. Included is a quick connect harness for hard to reach areas.
- Includes one Clamp Harness and one Lug Harness
- Optional cigarette plug allows you to charge & maintain your battery directly from your vehicle's lighter socket (only use if socket energized with key off)
- Temperature compensated to ensure optimum charge voltage according to ambient temperature.
- Automatically switches from full charge to float charging mode.
- Reverse Polarity Protection to ensure user safety.
- Complete 4-step charging program (Qualification, Bulk Charge, Absorption Mode, Float Mode).
- BTP microchip technology virtually eliminates battery destroying sulfation
- Built in 72 hour safety timer protects marginal batteries from over charging
- Maintain up to 4 standard, starting batteries (of similar type - in parallel). Amperage is divided evenly among connected batteries. (NOT recommended for deep cycle batteries)
- Spark Proof
- Size: 4.88" x 3.25" x 2.88"
- Input Power: 120VAC @ 50/60Hz
- AC power cord with a standard 3 prong plug - 6ft in length
- DC cord with connectors - 6ft total length (58" cord length)
- Temperature Range: 0F to 122F Nominal
- UL listed
- 10 year Warranty!
Battery Tender Plus's new BTP microchip technology applies the correct peak charge, then automatically maintains the battery at the perfect float voltage which virtually eliminates battery destroying sulfation. What does all this technology mean for you? A battery that is ready to go when you are! BTP microchip technology will extend the life of your battery.
The new Battery Tender Plus will correctly charge and maintain all Flooded, AGM, Calcium, and sealed maintenance-free batteries (Not for use on Gel batteries).
I have used battery tenders for years. They are great but do wear out eventually. This one was purchased to replace a Yuasa charger used on my NA Miata, which failed when the current battery exploded. Works as expected. Highly recommended trickle charger.
Great charger at a great price! I just purchased two more !
I have six of these units charging 2 SUV's, 3 cars and my Harley. I love in Florida in the winter and PA/NJ in the summer so I have two or three chargers running all the time at different locations. Harley batteries never last more than a couple of years, but since I began using these chargers I just replaced my Harley battery after 5 years. I special ordered a 2019 Mustang GT and plan to buy another charger. Oh and I even have the mini version on my backup Generac generator. I removed the one that came with the Generac because it burnt out the battery as it had no monitor software. So it it was either overbearing or undercharging. I replaced the battery and switched to the Battery Tender and no more Generac charging problems.
After buying a dual charger for my motorcycles, I decided I needed something for my lawn tractor as well. This was perfect.
Works as advertised keeps battery at a fully charged state, when you are not riding bike should be connect to battery tender to keep battery at 100% charge rate.
I have 2 or 3 of these and one is even a dual. I have a coupe of cars that sit so they need to stay charged and there is no problem with the Battery Tender handling the job! Very Pleased!