Product Specifications for YTX12-BS AGM Maintenance Free Battery
|BM Part #:||YTX12-BS|
|Cold Cranking Amps:||180 CCA|
- Made in the USA. Why it matters:
- If every American spent $64 on something made in America, we could create 200,000 jobs right now.
- This 12V 10 Ah battery ships fully charged out of the box and ready to install.
- Sealed, Maintenance-Free Design; Vibration Resistant, Leakproof, and Spillproof.
- Environmentally friendly, 100% recyclable.
- New bolts included in every package.
- Replaces: 12-BS, ETX12, GTX12-BS, CYTX12-BS, GTX12-BS, M3RH2S, 740-1866, 44016, ES12BS, CTX12-BS.
- Sealed, Maintenance-Free
- Ships fully charged ready to install
- Environmentally friendly, 100% recyclable
- Vibration Resistant Design
- Fully Charged out of the box
- New bolts included
Note: Please check dimensions and terminal configuration to ensure this is the proper 12V 10 Ah battery for your application.
Off-Season Maintenance: We recommend the charger below to maintain this YTX12-BS battery when it is not in use.
This battery can be used in these models:
- Stanley G5000S
- Stanley G8000S
Needed a replacement battery for motorcycle and this was an exact replacement/fit. After the initial charging with a trickle charger, slipped it into the bike and the engine started immediately. Continues to work perfectly.
I have been purchasing batteries for my motorcycle from local suppliers. Their prices have been all over the place. But this is my first time purchasing an AGM battery from Battery Mart, and I am very happy. Turned over right away, no problems. I am so happy my mechanic Chuck Kirby recommended your site and the product. Thank you again.
Came real quick and put it in and off I went !!
Received my new battery in two days,I installed the battery in my four wheeler and it runs like never before.
Starts my 15 Triumph scrambler right off even when it's cold outside.
Bike started right up - time will tell
My 03 Triumph Bonneville isn't an easy starter after a long winter, but this new AGM battery would not give up and kept on task until the little beast started. I hope to get some long life out of this battery, but time will tell.