- Nominal Voltage: 12 Volts
- Nominal Capacity: 22 Ah
- Recommended Maximum Charging Current Limit: 5.4A
- Equalization and Cycle Service: 14.8 VDC/unit Average at 25°C
- Terminal Type: J
*Picture is an approximate representation of the item. Color and brand may vary.
- Ensure your battery is the correct size for your vehicle.
- This battery is sealed at the factory and is maintenance-free. DO NOT attempt to open to fill this battery.
- Charge the battery fully before installing.
- Never charge the battery with a charger that delivers more than 6 amps of current. Larger chargers will harm this battery.
- For optimum performance, we recommend charging and maintaining with battery with the below related charger.
- This charger maintainer can remain connected to the battery indefinitely.
Battery didn't come with post hook up options and didn't install well with my bike set up.......if a battery is listed as fitting a particular bike it shouldn't just be because it's the same size as the original....the post set up should be the same.
I'm not thrilled.
Ordered this battery to replace one 7mo old from another manufacturer. Too early to speak for longevity but the order and deliver process was good
Fit & functioned as designed. Shipped free & arrived on scheduled. Resonable price.
Perfect fit! Fast delivery with tracking updates the whole way!
Fast delivery, great price, and battery received were exactly as advertised.
The battery cranks the bike but not with enough energy to set the ABS. I basically need to get the bike rolling, turn it off, and pop start it everytime if I want the ABS to function properly. I also will not that the terminals are not good on the R1100 GE setup. The negative cable depress reach and when you use the extra piece of metal sent with the battery it mashes the negative terminals into the painted metal portion of the gas tank.
The reliability and performance of this battery represent an excellent value for the purchasing $.