- Nominal Voltage: 12 Volts
- Nominal Capacity: 22 Ah
- Recommended Maximum Charging Current Limit: 5.4A
- Equalization and Cycle Service: 14.8 VDC/unit Average at 25°C
- Terminal Type: J
*Picture is an approximate representation of the item. Color and brand may vary.
- Ensure your battery is the correct size for your vehicle.
- This battery is sealed at the factory and is maintenance-free. DO NOT attempt to open to fill this battery.
- Charge the battery fully before installing.
- Never charge the battery with a charger that delivers more than 6 amps of current. Larger chargers will harm this battery.
- For optimum performance, we recommend charging and maintaining with battery with the below related charger.
- This charger maintainer can remain connected to the battery indefinitely.
good product, battery worked as advertised. Extremely happy with fast shipping. Excellent company with whom to do business.
The price was great, customer service ROCKED it, shipping was fast, and the battery was exactly what I needed.
This battery represents good quality for the price. It was even cheaper than my local Wally World, which is saying something. It fit the battery compartment of my K1200LT, the terminals were correct and allowed me to hook everything back up as the old one. Only time will tell about longevity, but so far, so good. I would recommend this battery as the value option to anyone needing a new one.
Good battery at a decent price with fast and free shipping! Thanks Battery Mart.
This is my second battery purchase. I ordered this battery to supply power to all my extra lights I put on my UTV. As I didn't want the load being on my main UTV battery. The battery is working great. I am able to charge the battery inside my home without having to worry about fumes which is a plus. I am once again very pleased for the fast shipping and the amazing customer service as well as the competitive price of the battery. I will be using Battery Mart for all future needs and I recommend BM to everyone.
Battery didn't come with post hook up options and didn't install well with my bike set up.......if a battery is listed as fitting a particular bike it shouldn't just be because it's the same size as the original....the post set up should be the same.
I'm not thrilled.