Product Specifications for Battery Tender Jr 12 Volt 0.75 Amp Battery Charger (California Compliant)
|BM Part #:||021-0123|
- Listed in California Appliance Efficiency Database.
- The Battery Tender Jr 021 0123 is perfect for all lead-acid, flooded or sealed maintenance free batteries (AGM and gel cell).
- Complete 4-step charging program (Initialization, Bulk Charge, Absorption Mode, Float Mode).
- Automatically switches to float / maintenance voltage after fully charging the battery.
- If the battery voltage drops too far under load, full charger output power resumes.
- Solid state two color LED indicates stage of charger.
- Spark proof and reverse polarity protected.
- 12' output cord.
Listed in California Appliance Efficiency Database.
The Battery Tender Junior 12v .75 amp charger's lightweight, compact size makes it ideal for those hard-to-fit spots. The trickled charger with a brain will assure batteries are maintained after charging and allows ready to go!
- Includes one Clamp Harness and one Lug Harness
- Optional cigarette plug allows you to charge & maintain your battery directly from your vehicle's lighter socket (only use if socket energized with key off)
- Complete 4-step charging program (Qualification, Bulk Charge, Absorption Mode, Float Mode)
- Charges/maintains sealed maintenance-free, AGM or flooded lead acid batteries
- After reaching peak 14.4 VDC, the Battery Tender Jr 021 0123 charger automatically switches to 13.2 VDC float voltage
- When voltage drops below 12.6 VDC, charger resumes charging back to 14.4 VDC
- Solid state two color LED indicates stage of charger
- Spark proof even when output leads touch
- Reverse polarity protected to prevent charger or battery damage
- 12' output cord
- Temperature Range: 0F to 122F
- Can Replace: VDC-12612A
- UL, CSA listed
- 5 year warranty
How low of a battery voltage can this charger see and charge?
Deltran's 021-0123 Battery Tender charger can sense voltages as low as 3 volts and go into the recharging mode. It has an 80 hour safety protection feature that will stop the charge if the charge time is longer than 80 hours.
If the battery has been sitting in a dead or extremely discharged state for an extended period of time, the battery may not take a charge due to sulfation built-up on the plates.
This is a great product in a small package. It brought my car battery back from the dead after months of my old car sitting unused. The Battery Tender Jr. now has a permanent place of honor in my garage. I was impressed also that it came with everything needed to add a quick-connect to the battery installed in the car. I don't foresee using this right away, but it's a very nice option at this price.
I had heard about the battery tender, and after repeatedly having to buy batteries for all my 4 wheelers each fall, I decided to try them. I haven't had to buy a battery since. Trickle charges as batteries lose voltage and even indicates when fully charged or is charging. Saving me a fortune in batteries.
works great, will save me lots of money on battery replacement cost
Great little charger / maintainer for my warm weather field truck. Keeps the battery at 13.06 volts so it's ready to go in the spring. If you have a car, truck, or equipment that isn't run for extended periods, you should have one of these to maintain the battery.
It Works great just like the other to i have had for years
Battery mart shipped my trickle charger immediately and it arrived in excellent condition very quickly on the day they said it would.
Lightning fast shipping, great stuff at a fair
Price. Will buy from here again, and have
Told all my buddy’s .