Listed in California Appliance Efficiency Database.
The Battery Tender Junior 12v .75 amp charger's lightweight, compact size makes it ideal for those hard-to-fit spots. The trickled charger with a brain will assure batteries are maintained after charging and allows ready to go!
- Includes one Clamp Harness and one Lug Harness
- Optional cigarette plug allows you to charge & maintain your battery directly from your vehicle's lighter socket (only use if socket energized with key off)
- Complete 4-step charging program (Qualification, Bulk Charge, Absorption Mode, Float Mode)
- Charges/maintains sealed maintenance-free, AGM or flooded lead acid batteries
- After reaching peak 14.4 VDC, the Battery Tender Jr 021 0123 charger automatically switches to 13.2 VDC float voltage
- When voltage drops below 12.6 VDC, charger resumes charging back to 14.4 VDC
- Solid state two color LED indicates stage of charger
- Spark proof even when output leads touch
- Reverse polarity protected to prevent charger or battery damage
- 12' output cord
- Temperature Range: 0F to 122F
- Can Replace: VDC-12612A
- UL, CSA listed
- 5 year warranty
How low of a battery voltage can this charger see and charge?
Deltran's 021-0123 Battery Tender charger can sense voltages as low as 3 volts and go into the recharging mode. It has an 80 hour safety protection feature that will stop the charge if the charge time is longer than 80 hours.
If the battery has been sitting in a dead or extremely discharged state for an extended period of time, the battery may not take a charge due to sulfation built-up on the plates.
Just what I needed/wanted and came with an adapter to just plug in to charge battery w/o having to take the battery out. Bought for my 2006 portster
I needed a charger for my mat gel batteries and I didn't have to go far. This one was there for a nice price. Couldn't pass it up. It is a smart charger and works great!
It's a great little piece of equipment and is helping to make my small batteries (mower, motorcycle) last longer.
only had it for a month but its been working fine ever since i bought it
I use these tenders for motorcycles, lawnmowers, boat batteries and my truck that never gets driven. I’ve used them for a couple years and seem to get a couple more every year... I really like the idle feature when batteries are fully charged. Cold mornings they will be on charge and when I get home from work they are back on idle.
My 3rd unit ; all work extremely well over the past years.
Great product! I have one for every car and my battery start generator. Well done product.