Listed in California Appliance Efficiency Database.
The Battery Tender Junior 12v .75 amp charger's lightweight, compact size makes it ideal for those hard-to-fit spots. The trickled charger with a brain will assure batteries are maintained after charging and allows ready to go!
- Includes one Clamp Harness and one Lug Harness
- Optional cigarette plug allows you to charge & maintain your battery directly from your vehicle's lighter socket (only use if socket energized with key off)
- Complete 4-step charging program (Qualification, Bulk Charge, Absorption Mode, Float Mode)
- Charges/maintains sealed maintenance-free, AGM or flooded lead acid batteries
- After reaching peak 14.4 VDC, the Battery Tender Jr 021 0123 charger automatically switches to 13.2 VDC float voltage
- When voltage drops below 12.6 VDC, charger resumes charging back to 14.4 VDC
- Solid state two color LED indicates stage of charger
- Spark proof even when output leads touch
- Reverse polarity protected to prevent charger or battery damage
- 12' output cord
- Temperature Range: 0F to 122F
- Can Replace: VDC-12612A
- UL, CSA listed
- 5 year warranty
How low of a battery voltage can this charger see and charge?
Deltran's 021-0123 Battery Tender charger can sense voltages as low as 3 volts and go into the recharging mode. It has an 80 hour safety protection feature that will stop the charge if the charge time is longer than 80 hours.
If the battery has been sitting in a dead or extremely discharged state for an extended period of time, the battery may not take a charge due to sulfation built-up on the plates.
very happy with product
They work great. Keeps my batteries charged in my atvs. Hopefully no more new batteries each fall.
This is my 3rd. Started with one for my utility cart, 10 years young with original battery. 2nd for my Kubota tractor, 7 years old with original battery. Latest one is for my new Zero Turn Hustler SD mower. Great value!!!
This is a great product in a small package. It brought my car battery back from the dead after months of my old car sitting unused. The Battery Tender Jr. now has a permanent place of honor in my garage. I was impressed also that it came with everything needed to add a quick-connect to the battery installed in the car. I don't foresee using this right away, but it's a very nice option at this price.
I had heard about the battery tender, and after repeatedly having to buy batteries for all my 4 wheelers each fall, I decided to try them. I haven't had to buy a battery since. Trickle charges as batteries lose voltage and even indicates when fully charged or is charging. Saving me a fortune in batteries.
works great, will save me lots of money on battery replacement cost