Product Specifications for Battery Tender Jr 12 Volt 0.75 Amp Battery Charger (California Compliant)
|BM Part #:||021-0123|
- Listed in California Appliance Efficiency Database.
- The Battery Tender Jr 021 0123 is perfect for all lead-acid, flooded or sealed maintenance free batteries (AGM and gel cell).
- Complete 4-step charging program (Initialization, Bulk Charge, Absorption Mode, Float Mode).
- Automatically switches to float / maintenance voltage after fully charging the battery.
- If the battery voltage drops too far under load, full charger output power resumes.
- Solid state two color LED indicates stage of charger.
- Spark proof and reverse polarity protected.
- 12' output cord.
Listed in California Appliance Efficiency Database.
The Battery Tender Junior 12v .75 amp charger's lightweight, compact size makes it ideal for those hard-to-fit spots. The trickled charger with a brain will assure batteries are maintained after charging and allows ready to go!
- Includes one Clamp Harness and one Lug Harness
- Optional cigarette plug allows you to charge & maintain your battery directly from your vehicle's lighter socket (only use if socket energized with key off)
- Complete 4-step charging program (Qualification, Bulk Charge, Absorption Mode, Float Mode)
- Charges/maintains sealed maintenance-free, AGM or flooded lead acid batteries
- After reaching peak 14.4 VDC, the Battery Tender Jr 021 0123 charger automatically switches to 13.2 VDC float voltage
- When voltage drops below 12.6 VDC, charger resumes charging back to 14.4 VDC
- Solid state two color LED indicates stage of charger
- Spark proof even when output leads touch
- Reverse polarity protected to prevent charger or battery damage
- 12' output cord
- Temperature Range: -20F to 120F
- Can Replace: VDC-12612A
- UL, CSA listed
- 5 year warranty
How low of a battery voltage can this charger see and charge?
Deltran's 021-0123 Battery Tender charger can sense voltages as low as 3 volts and go into the recharging mode. It has an 80 hour safety protection feature that will stop the charge if the charge time is longer than 80 hours.
If the battery has been sitting in a dead or extremely discharged state for an extended period of time, the battery may not take a charge due to sulfation built-up on the plates.
Great little charger / maintainer for my warm weather field truck. Keeps the battery at 13.06 volts so it's ready to go in the spring. If you have a car, truck, or equipment that isn't run for extended periods, you should have one of these to maintain the battery.
It Works great just like the other to i have had for years
Battery mart shipped my trickle charger immediately and it arrived in excellent condition very quickly on the day they said it would.
Lightning fast shipping, great stuff at a fair
Price. Will buy from here again, and have
Told all my buddy’s .
In stock, and imedient shipment.
Wish I would have purchased one sooner. The unit comes with leads with clips to attach to your battery and, leads with ring connectors that attach at the battery post. I attached at battery post and ran the leads to a convenient point where the battery cover does not have to be removed for each use. Really glad these connectors came in the package. Nice clean install and battery always up on charge.
Simple, does exactly what it is designed to do. half the price of H/D. Same thing,