Listed in California Appliance Efficiency Database.
The Battery Tender Junior 12v .75 amp charger's lightweight, compact size makes it ideal for those hard-to-fit spots. The trickled charger with a brain will assure batteries are maintained after charging and allows ready to go!
- Includes one Clamp Harness and one Lug Harness
- Optional cigarette plug allows you to charge & maintain your battery directly from your vehicle's lighter socket (only use if socket energized with key off)
- Complete 4-step charging program (Qualification, Bulk Charge, Absorption Mode, Float Mode)
- Charges/maintains sealed maintenance-free, AGM or flooded lead acid batteries
- After reaching peak 14.4 VDC, the Battery Tender Jr 021 0123 charger automatically switches to 13.2 VDC float voltage
- When voltage drops below 12.6 VDC, charger resumes charging back to 14.4 VDC
- Solid state two color LED indicates stage of charger
- Spark proof even when output leads touch
- Reverse polarity protected to prevent charger or battery damage
- 12' output cord
- Temperature Range: 0F to 122F
- Can Replace: VDC-12612A
- UL, CSA listed
- 5 year warranty
How low of a battery voltage can this charger see and charge?
Deltran's 021-0123 Battery Tender charger can sense voltages as low as 3 volts and go into the recharging mode. It has an 80 hour safety protection feature that will stop the charge if the charge time is longer than 80 hours.
If the battery has been sitting in a dead or extremely discharged state for an extended period of time, the battery may not take a charge due to sulfation built-up on the plates.
When you have a lot of vehicles in your garage or stable that have some sort of battery, this is a must. Nothing worse than wanting to take one out for a ride and the damn thing won"t start!
This is the 3rd junior I have bought. Always keeps my batteries charged and ready to go. I had one for my lawn mower tractor, one for my compact tractor and now one for my trolling motor battery. If you are thinking about buying one of these battery tenders, stop thinking about it and buy one. You will be glad you did.
very happy with product
They work great. Keeps my batteries charged in my atvs. Hopefully no more new batteries each fall.
This is my 3rd. Started with one for my utility cart, 10 years young with original battery. 2nd for my Kubota tractor, 7 years old with original battery. Latest one is for my new Zero Turn Hustler SD mower. Great value!!!