Listed in California Appliance Efficiency Database.
The Battery Tender Junior 12v .75 amp charger's lightweight, compact size makes it ideal for those hard-to-fit spots. The trickled charger with a brain will assure batteries are maintained after charging and allows ready to go!
- Includes one Clamp Harness and one Lug Harness
- Optional cigarette plug allows you to charge & maintain your battery directly from your vehicle's lighter socket (only use if socket energized with key off)
- Complete 4-step charging program (Qualification, Bulk Charge, Absorption Mode, Float Mode)
- Charges/maintains sealed maintenance-free, AGM or flooded lead acid batteries
- After reaching peak 14.4 VDC, the Battery Tender Jr 021 0123 charger automatically switches to 13.2 VDC float voltage
- When voltage drops below 12.6 VDC, charger resumes charging back to 14.4 VDC
- Solid state two color LED indicates stage of charger
- Spark proof even when output leads touch
- Reverse polarity protected to prevent charger or battery damage
- 12' output cord
- Temperature Range: 0F to 122F
- Can Replace: VDC-12612A
- UL, CSA listed
- 5 year warranty
How low of a battery voltage can this charger see and charge?
Deltran's 021-0123 Battery Tender charger can sense voltages as low as 3 volts and go into the recharging mode. It has an 80 hour safety protection feature that will stop the charge if the charge time is longer than 80 hours.
If the battery has been sitting in a dead or extremely discharged state for an extended period of time, the battery may not take a charge due to sulfation built-up on the plates.
I am very pleased with this product. I use it to keep my motorcycle charged up so that i can run my mouse blocker running to keep the mice from eating all of my wiring up again.
great product to keep your battery alive and well for many years...
Very pleased with this product as this is the fourth one of purchased. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to maintain a battery when not using your vehicle/motorcycle on a regular basis.
This is the third battery tender I’ve ordered from this company and have been very leased with each product (probably why I ordered two more after the first one). Two tenders are used on motorcycles and one on a classic car. When I see the green light I know I can count on my vehicle starting. I would buy a fourth unit if/when the need arises.
SMALL EASY USE. small enough to mount on a motorcycle' boat' atv'. ext.
I have plenty of these and they keep up the charge on lawn mowers, motorcycles, etc over the winter. great item to have on hand.
Very nice compact unit.