Listed in California Appliance Efficiency Database.
The Battery Tender Junior 12v .75 amp charger's lightweight, compact size makes it ideal for those hard-to-fit spots. The trickled charger with a brain will assure batteries are maintained after charging and allows ready to go!
- Includes one Clamp Harness and one Lug Harness
- Optional cigarette plug allows you to charge & maintain your battery directly from your vehicle's lighter socket (only use if socket energized with key off)
- Complete 4-step charging program (Qualification, Bulk Charge, Absorption Mode, Float Mode)
- Charges/maintains sealed maintenance-free, AGM or flooded lead acid batteries
- After reaching peak 14.4 VDC, the Battery Tender Jr 021 0123 charger automatically switches to 13.2 VDC float voltage
- When voltage drops below 12.6 VDC, charger resumes charging back to 14.4 VDC
- Solid state two color LED indicates stage of charger
- Spark proof even when output leads touch
- Reverse polarity protected to prevent charger or battery damage
- 12' output cord
- Temperature Range: 0F to 122F
- Can Replace: VDC-12612A
- UL, CSA listed
- 5 year warranty
How low of a battery voltage can this charger see and charge?
Deltran's 021-0123 Battery Tender charger can sense voltages as low as 3 volts and go into the recharging mode. It has an 80 hour safety protection feature that will stop the charge if the charge time is longer than 80 hours.
If the battery has been sitting in a dead or extremely discharged state for an extended period of time, the battery may not take a charge due to sulfation built-up on the plates.
I have ordered several items from this company. Their delivery is very fast and their items are as advertised with competitive pricing.
Charges the battery in about 1/2 hr or less. Comes with either alligator clips or terminal ring ends.
Relatively inexpensive compare to other sources. Use it on cars not driven much and all my lake batteries. I have 5 of them.
my golf cart used for farming and portable back up generator need a battery kept at full charge. this charger seems to do the job well
works great did not really need the extention but will come in handy I am sure . This does my tractor and my classic corvette . I just alternate every few days
Excellent product. I have several cars boats golf carts PWC and power equipment. It works great and keeps my batteries charged and no need to worry about sudden battery failure.
I’ve purchased Battery Tenders in the past and have had good results. But after purchasing 2, one quit working after about a week. Normally I would just have it replaced as defective, but as we go through this covid-19 situation, I’ve decided to purchase (whenever possible) products made in America. So I write this review with a strong American bias.