Sealed Maintenance Free
The valve regulated, spill-proof construction of this 12 volt 22 Ah rechargeable sealed lead acid battery allows trouble-free, safe operation in any position. There is no need to add electrolyte, as gases generated during charging are recombined in a unique "oxygen cycle".
Long Service Life
A dependable service life can be expected under normal operating conditions.
Long Shelf Life
Low self-discharge rate allows for storage of fully charged batteries for longer periods of time before charging is required. Lower storage temperatures will further extend shelf life.
Wide Operating Temperature Range
May be discharged over a temperature range of -40 °C to +60 °(-40 °F to +140 °F), and charged at temperatures ranging from -20 °C to +50 °C (4 °F to +122 °F).
The high-impact resistant battery case is made either of non-conductive ABS plastic or styrene. Large capacity batteries frequently have polypropylene cases, all of these materials impart great resistance to shock, vibration, chemicals and heat.
4 Reasons Why You'll Love Our AGM Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
- Sealed, Maintenance Free: Completely spill-proof and can be installed in any position, except upside-down.
- Fully Charged and Ready to Go: Right out of the box, this 12 Volt, 22 Ah rechargeable sealed lead acid battery is ready for anything.
- 100% Brand New and Factory Fresh: We receive new shipments daily, ensuring each of our SLA batteries are as fresh as possible when you need them.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: We back all our batteries with our 60 Day Money Back Guarantee and our SLA batteries include a 1 year warranty.
Works with these wheelchairs:
- ActiveCare Spitfire EX 1420 21AH
- Bruno Typhoon C3
- Go-Go Elite Traveller (SC40E/SC44E) - Half U1 models
- Go-Go Elite Traveller Plus (SC53/SC54)
- Go-Go Elite Traveller Plus HD (SC53HD/SC54HD)
- Go-Go Go-Chair
- Go-Go Ultra (SC40U/SC44U)
- Go-Go Ultra X (SC40X/SC44X)
- Invacare At'm QT Take Along Chair
- Invacare At'm Take Along Chair
- Invacare Lynx SX3
- Merits Pioneer 1 (S235/S2351/S2353/S2354)
- Merits Pioneer 2 (S245/S2451/S2454)
- Merits Pioneer 2 Twin (S246)
- Pride Silver Star Power Tote Mini PT-150 Scooter Lift
- Rascal 110
- Rascal 120 Little Rascal
- Rascal 320 PC
- Rascal 500T
- Shoprider Dasher 9 (GK7-3)
- Shoprider Start 8 (GK9)
This battery can be used in these models:
- APC AP1250
- APC AP1400
- APC BackUPS 1250
- APC SmartUPS 2000
- Best Technologies BA-39
- Black & Decker 5140044-13
- Black & Decker CMM1200 Mower (2 Batteries Needed)
- Black & Decker Electromate 400
- Black & Decker VEC026BD
- Booster PAC ES2500
- Briggs and Stratton Generator B4489GS
- Briggs and Stratton Generator 193043GS
- CyberPower Systems CS30U12V20
- CyberPower Systems Cyber Shield CS10A-EBP
- CyberPower Systems Cyber Shield CS30U12V-20
- CyberPower Systems Cyber Shield CS50U48V
- CyberPower Systems Cyber Shield CS75A12V3
- DataShield AT800NEW
- DataShield ST675
- DataShield TurboXT300
- DataShield TurboXT350
- DR Power 10483
- DR Power 30.00 Pro-XL & 18HP DR Chipper Shredder
- DR Power DR Powerwagon (Premier serial #PW5E20373 and above)
- DR Power DR Powerwagon (PRO serial #PW6E24769 and above)
- DR Power DR Rapid-Feed Chipper (Not the 12 & 13HP)
- DR Power Neuton Garden Cart
- DR Power Self-Propelled DR Field and Brush Mower
- DR Power Tow-Behind DR Field and Brush Mower
- DR Power Tow-Behind DR Leaf and Lawn Vacuum (serial #LLV26804 and below)
- DR Power Tow-Behind DR Roto-Hog (Electric-start serial #02135 and below)
- DR Power Tow-Behind DR Roto-Hog (Manual-start serial #01336 and below)
- DR Powergrader (Actuator)
- Dynatech SPF-550-2
- Dynatech SPF-560-2
- Elgar IPS550
- Elgar IPS1100
- Elgar SPF-550-2
- Elgar SPF1000
- Elgar SPS1100
- Homelite Lawnmower Battery 6-DFM-17
- Interstate SLA1116
- National Battery C50D
- ParaSystems MinuteMan 1600
- Power Sonic PS-1218-NB
- Troy Bilt Chipper Vac 8 HP
- Unisys UP-914
- Universal UB12180-B1
- Vision CP12180
- Werker WKA12-18NB
I ordered this battery as the chart online said it fit the bike. It does fit in the compartment although it is 1/2” shorter in height. Not a big deal. I did have to buy some terminal brackets as the negative terminal on the bike is top mounted. Brackets weren’t expensive and work fine. Battery works fine as well. Just took an extra week or more to get in connected. IMO, this should have been pointed out from the start. Quick shipping and great service.
the only on line co. i have not had trouble with ex. price got correct product fast dont waste your time anywhere else. i mean it , and i have never ever given a review ed s.
This worked perfect.
I replace this battery in my Booster Pack, prefect fit. This saved me many dollars over buying a complete new booster pack. Very simple to install with only four screws o the back to remove case then remove bolts from old battery and replace. Simple, works great!
Delivered within a few day of placing order
Bought these batteries to replace the ones in my friends mobility scooter. About 1/2 price for the batteries compared to having the seller do it and she got free labor! Batteries are exact replacement, hold a charge, and recharge quickly. The last ones lasted 5 years with moderate use and hoping these are just as good. Very pleased.
Good experience with ordering and shipping.
Battery has worked very good!