Product Specifications for PriorityStart! 12 Volt ProMax Battery Protector with Holster
|BM Part #:||12V-PROMAX-KIT|
|Warranty:||1 Year Factory Direct|
What's in the box:
- (1) 12V-PROMAX PriorityStart! Battery Protector
- (1) PriorityStart Holster
- No more dead batteries!
- Automatically Disconnects; any drain on the battery (when engine is off), even a short, leaving starting power, NO dead battery!
- Automatically Reconnects; simply put foot on brake, or operate light switch, any small load change and start the vehicle. No button to push, or raising the hood.
- Do-it-yourself installation 3 easy steps - No hard wiring. Easy to attach; Connect your vehicle positive cable to PriorityStart! Attach PriorityStart! Cable to your positive post. Attach the ground wire to the batteries negative post-that's it!
- 20 years proven technology protecting vehicle battery alternators, electrical system, your family and your wallet, used by thousands of law enforcements, utilities, and fleets, many using 2way/CB radios, radar, GPS, Dual batteries, chargers, TV, monitors etc.
Current models include LED light.
Easy to Attach!
- Connect your existing vehicle positive cable to Priority Start
- Attach the PriorityStart! 12v battery protector cable to your battery's positive post
- Attach the ground wire to the battery's negative post
This PriorityStart! battery protector is specially designed for Law Enforcement, Fleets, Utility, Emergency, and Security vehicles with multiple accessories. PriorityStart! 12v battery protector is an automatic computerized on/off “switching” system protecting battery voltage and starting power. If battery voltage drains below 11.7 volts when engine is off, it automatically disconnects the load. The battery voltage immediately recovers. TO START: just step on brake pedal, starting power is automatically reconnected. Designed to handle 1000 “starting amps”.
Often multiple accessories mimic “engine run”. The Pro-Series is specially designed to handle multiple accessory loads, utilizing higher value electrical components to monitor “engine run” when the engine is off.
Pro-Series is successfully being used in vehicles with:
- 2 way/CB radios
- Radar Systems
- Cell phones
- Flashlight Chargers
- Mobile Equipment
- Dual batteries
- Hi-Amp Stereo Systems
- Mobile T.V
PriorityStart! battery protector is an electronic cut off switch. It will not charge or maintain a battery.
Have a question regarding use of this item? Contact PriorityStart directly for installation or technical support. They can be reached at (800) 780-8276