Product Specifications for PriorityStart! 12 Volt ProMax Battery Protector HD (Heavy Duty)
|BM Part #:||12V-PROMAX-HD|
|Warranty:||1 Year Factory Direct|
- Handles over 1600 starting amps.
- Handles approximately 400 continuous amps.
- Disconnects at 11.7V; times out after approximately one (1) minute.
- Reconnects with 0.2mV load change (brake pedal, light switch, etc.).
- High intensity LED light indicates connect/disconnect status.
- Temperature range: -40°F to +185°F.
- PriorityStart! 12V ProMax H.D. provides even stronger Automatic battery protection for heavy duty vehicles and multiple accessory (2way/CB radios, radar, GPS dual batteries etc.) applications
- Heavy duty increases on all internal components, circuitry and materials, providing greater strength and durability to a wider range of vehicles and applications
- Designed to handle 1600 starting amps and up to 400 continuous amps providing heavier load capacity, Top high intensity LED indicates connect/disconnect mode
- 20 Years Same proven technology Automatically Disconnects any drain on battery when engine is off, then Automatically Reconnects with small load change (put foot on brake pedal, operate light switch, etc.) Do-It- Yourself Install.
- No buttons to push, no raising the hood, no remote to carry and no hard wiring no down time, no lost man hours, no damaged alternator or damaged electrical system. NO DEAD BATTERY!
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your PriorityStart! 12 Volt ProMax Battery Protector HD (Heavy Duty). Only valid in the contiguous 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
Current models include LED light.
Easy to Attach!
- Connect your existing vehicle positive cable to PriorityStart!
- Attach the PriorityStart! cable to your battery's positive post
- Attach the ground wire to the battery's negative post
Specially designed for Law Enforcement, Fleets, Utility, Emergency, and Security vehicles with multiple accessories. PriorityStart! is an automatic computerized on/off “switching” system protecting battery voltage and starting power. If battery voltage drains below 11.7 volts when engine is off, it automatically disconnects the load. The battery voltage immediately recovers. TO START: just step on brake pedal, starting power is automatically reconnected. Designed to handle 1600 “starting amps”.
Often multiple accessories mimic “engine run”. The PriorityStart! is specially designed to handle multiple accessory loads, utilizing higher value electrical components to monitor “engine run” when the engine is off.
PriorityStart! is successfully being used in vehicles with:
- 2 way/CB radios
- Radar Systems
- Cell phones
- Flashlight Chargers
- Mobile Equipment
- Dual batteries
- Hi-Amp Stereo Systems
- Mobile T.V
PriorityStart! is an electronic cut off switch. It will not charge or maintain a battery.
Have a question regarding use of this item? Contact PriorityStart! directly for installation or technical support. They can be reached at (800) 780-8276
What improvements does the PriorityStart! HD have over the original 12V-PROMAX?
- 1600 Starting Amps, 400 Continuous Amps.
- Contact disk upgrades:
- Contact disk approximately 60% area increase for more load carrying capability.
- Spline gear and holding nut increased approximately 60% providing heavier load carrying capability, thus decreasing strain and stress.
I have a car that has a parasitic drain that I have been unable to find. I was doubtful when I purchased the priority start but I am so pleased with it. The car starts every morning even though the battery has drained to the point every thing is dead. Touch the brake turn the key and the car starts instantly. Highly recommend it
I bought 3 of these and they do perform as said and are worth the funds paid to use it,If you have a short that is intermittent in your electrical system this device will isolate your battery,so that if it drains the battery down to 11.7 volts it will isolate the battery and all you have to do is turn on the ignition switch and tap the brake and start your engine.You will not be caught out in the middle of nowhere again with no one around again to jump start your car. On a side note,it will not keep a battery that will not hold a charge from going down,it requires for the battery to be able to hold a charge,this device just prevents an outside sourse from discharging the battery.
working very good
It performs as they described and its built well.
No more dead battery in the morning due to parasitic drain, PriorityStart works exactly as advertised! Highly recommend!