New! Odyssey PC925 with positive terminal reversed.
- 3 to 10 year service life, when properly maintained.
- 99.9% pure lead providing minimal plate corrosion
- Explosion proof
- Corrosion proof
- 2 to 3 times the cranking power of equivalent size battery
- Spill and leak proof
- Superior vibration resistance
- Fully Charged out of the box
- When fully charged can be stored for up to 2 years at 77° F
- May be installed on its sides at any angle without sacrificing performance attributes
- 2 Year Full Powersports Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Same battery is Odyssey PC925L-A and PC925L-P
2 Batteries in 1
The Odyssey PC925 battery combines in one box the characteristics of two separate batteries. It can deep cycle (be recharged) as well as provide enormous cranking power.
Only Hawker Odyssey batteries are based on the same battery technology offered by Hawker to the military for aircraft and tank batteries. Odyssey batteries are of military grade and have endured rigorous tests that demonstrate their overall ruggedness and exceptional tolerance of mechanical abuse.
Superior cranking and fast charge capability
The 5 second cranking power of Odyssey batteries is double to triple that of equally sized conventional batteries, even when the temperature is as low as - 40° C. Also, with simple constant voltage charging (alternator or independent charger), there is no limitation on the inrush current, so the user is assured of a fast charge.
- Length 6.5 in.
- Width 4.91 in. (Depth)
- Height 6.88 in.
- Drycell Battery
- NO METAL JACKET
- Screws Included
- 12 Volt
- 26 Ah @ 10hr rate
- 330 CCA
- 480 MCA
- 610 HCA
- 900 Cranking Amps for 5 Seconds
- 53 Minute Reserve Capacity
- Cycle life @ 77° F 400 at 100% DOD
- -40° F to 140° F Temperature Range
- Made in the USA
- New! PC925 with positive terminal reversed.
- Catalogue Number 0765-2029
- More Specs: (Adobe PDF)
Note: Please check dimensions and terminal configuration to ensure this is the proper battery for your application.
| || |
Tech Tip: Special Installations
Mounting flexibility is one of the Odyssey battery's strongest features. It may be installed in just about any orientation (the only exception being inverted) without sacrificing any of its world-class performance attributes. Have no fear about acid spillage-- the battery recycles internal gas during operation/charging and the valve regulated design eliminates the need for an acid vent tube. All in all, this offers two awesome benefits:
Great power to start my road glide. Best price around.
I bought this battery on 7/17/2014 it has lasted till 8/21/2022 with out any trouble of any kind. Well worth the money I payed.
Used on my 04 boss hoss trike working like a champ.
This so much great price &
I have had these batteries last me 10 years and I don't ride much. It's the best battery I've ever used.
Love your batteries. Have one on my Polaris Ranger and it is great.
Fast shipping, perfect fit, and the guts to steer clear of state sales tax! I love these guys!
my old one is still working after 14 years.