2 Batteries in 1
The Odyssey PC545MJ battery combines in one box the characteristics of two separate batteries. It can deep cycle (be recharged) as well as provide enormous cranking power.
Only Hawker Odyssey batteries are based on the same battery technology offered by Hawker to the military for aircraft and tank batteries. Odyssey batteries are of military grade and have endured rigorous tests that demonstrate their overall ruggedness and exceptional tolerance of mechanical abuse.
Superior cranking and fast charge capability
The 5 second cranking power of Odyssey batteries is double to triple that of equally sized conventional batteries, even when the temperature is as low as - 40° C. Also, with simple constant voltage charging (alternator or independent charger), there is no limitation on the inrush current, so the user is assured of a fast charge.
- Drycell Battery
- With Metal Jacket: Provides a slightly higher operating temperature range, slightly more vibration resistance, and protection again debris that may hit the battery (when used in compatible applications).
- 12 Volt
- 12 Ah @ 10hr rate
- 150 CCA
- 220 MCA
- 280 HCA
- 460 Cranking Amps for 5 Seconds
- 18 Minute Reserve Capacity
- Cycle life @ 77°F 400 at 100% DOD
- -40° F to 140° F Temperature Range
- Black Panther Predator BP-500MJ equivalent
- More Specs: (Adobe PDF)
- Catalogue number 0770-2020
- Made in the USA
- The Odyssey L Terminal Adapters may be required by some models to connect to the Odyssey battery. (Sold separately)
- 3 to 10 year service life, when properly maintained.
- 99.9% pure lead providing minimal plate corrosion
- Explosion proof
- Corrosion proof
- 2 to 3 times the cranking power of equilivant size battery
- Spill and leak proof
- Superior vibration resistance
- Fully Charged out of the box
- When fully charged can be stored for up to 2 years at 77° F
- May be installed on its sides at any angle without sacrificing performance attributes
- Military grade version of the Hawker Genesis
- 2 Year Full Powersports Warranty
- Made in the USA
Note: Please check dimensions and terminal configuration to ensure this is the proper battery for your application.
I put the odyssey battery in all my bikes and I have never had a bad experience. These batteries have lasted longer than any other battery I've had, even without plugging in the trickle charger these batteries hold a charge through the cold weather.
I only run these batteries in all my toys. ATVs, Motorcycle, etc. I have not had one fail yet. I just sold my older motorcycle and it had an Odyssey in it for the last 5 years and never failed. Just installed a new one in my new motorcycle. No need to worry about a failure riding across country.
i have used battery mart several times. and they are prompt with shipping, good at packing, and the odyssee batteries are first class
I purchased the battery online for my custom 2012 Fatboy - Lo which had been sitting in my garage for over a year because I forgot to put the trickle charger on it. The battery was shipped and arrived within a couple of days and it was fully charged. I'm extremely satisfied with the product and with the entire Battery Mart experience.
Back On The Road!
Fernando, Queens, NY
I purchased this battery oct 29, 2014 and on 0ct,20th 2015 battery died. I recharged it and two days later drained again. Didnt even last one year.
I use this battery on my 2006 Goldwing. Love the power of the unit and the long life. Six years of not a minutes trouble.
My brother purchase one of the battery's in March 2015, it has failed and shows no voltage. Due to the no voltage the company will not stand behind there warranty. Not good, had I KNOW THIS I WOULD HAVE PURCHASE SOME WERE ELSE