Product Specifications for Odyssey SAE Terminals - Set of Two
|BM Part #:||3217-0006|
|Width:||1.19" (Black Base of Terminal)|
|Diameter:||0.76" (Positive) / 0.69" (Negative)|
|Shipping Weight:||0.25Lbs (4 oz)|
|Warranty:||45 Day Return|
Odyssey trademark is the property of Enersys and affiliates.
- Odyssey Number 3217-0006
- Mounting screw thread size: Metric 6
- Hawker Odyssey OEM Brass Battery Terminals (Odyssey Number 3217-0006)
- Non-corrosive Post Adapters
- Universal terminal that can take either top post or side mount cables
- Fits the Odyssey PC545, PC680, PC925, PC1200 and the PC1700. Also fits the Hawker SBS J16 Aircraft Battery
- These SAE battery terminals come with installation instructions and positive post cover
- Mounting Screw Thread Size: Metric 6
- Compatible with standard automotive clamps and are threaded for a 3/8" bolt down the center
- Made in the USA
- Ships free Ground Shipping with purchase of an Odyssey Battery
This is my second set; previously installed some on another Odyssey. Excellent quality, stupid easy to install. Instructions are complete down to recommended Loctite and torque. The terminals have an Allen head faster in the center that secures to terminal. Positive and negative terminals are different size as you would expect on a battery. High quality well finished and just work.
Two orders and two quick deliveries. Very fast and convenient. Did I mention their prices are great? They are!
you can use a regular bolt ... but, you are cheating yourself if you don't buy a set of these. makes connecting battery cable and accessories a whole lot easier and safer.
Works flawless with pc680 battery and factory Honda cables
These terminals made installing my battery a snap. Great product.
Worked well as I converted the terminals to my new battery and wire harness. Glad it was offered by Battery Mart.
Used in my 08 STI with a Big Crank ETX15L. Worked fine, but I had to take out the plastic spacer/caps from the terminals (the car side of things) to get them to close tightly enough around the posts off of the battery.