2 Batteries in 1
The Hawker Odyssey PC545 battery combines in one box the characteristics of two separate batteries. It can deep cycle (be recharged) as well as provide enormous cranking power.
Only Hawker Odyssey batteries are based on the same battery technology offered by Hawker to the military for aircraft and tank batteries. Odyssey batteries are of military grade and have endured rigorous tests that demonstrate their overall ruggedness and exceptional tolerance of mechanical abuse.
Superior cranking and fast charge capability
The 5 second cranking power of Odyssey batteries is double to triple that of equally sized conventional batteries, even when the temperature is as low as - 40° C. Also, with simple constant voltage charging (alternator or independent charger), there is no limitation on the inrush current, so the user is assured of a fast charge.
- Drycell Battery
- Without Metal Jacket
- 12 Volt
- 12 Ah @ 10hr rate
- 150 CCA
- 220 MCA
- 280 HCA
- 460 Cranking Amps for 5 Seconds
- 18 Minute Reserve Capacity
- Cycle life @ 77° F 400 at 100% DOD
- -40° F to 140° F Temperature Range
- More Specs: (Adobe PDF)
- Catalogue number 0770-2019
- Made in the USA
- The Odyssey L Terminal Adapters may be required by some models to connect to this Odyssey AGM powersports battery. (Sold separately)
- 3 to 10 year service life, when properly maintained.
- 99.9% pure lead providing minimal plate corrosion
- Explosion proof
- Corrosion proof
- 2 to 3 times the cranking power of equivalent size AGM powersports battery
- Spill and leak proof
- Superior vibration resistance
- Fully Charged out of the box
- When fully charged can be stored for up to 2 years at 77° F
- May be installed on its sides at any angle without sacrificing performance attributes
- Military grade version of the Hawker Genesis
- 2 Year Full Powersports Warranty
- Made in the USA
Note: Please check dimensions and terminal configuration to ensure this is the proper battery for your application.
Great Battery and a good price + fast shiping
Beware of purchasing from Amazon type dealers , you will have problem collecting on the warranty should it will be required. The warranty state they will not honor warranties on purchase from vendor like Amazon. Only purchase from Authorized dealers like Battery Mart. Otherwise a great product and Battery Mart is a good vendor
I bought this battery because I have used odyssey batteries in the past and have always been a fan. I ride a Victory Vision, and the odyssey website does not list this battery as being compatible, batterymart’s did. No mess with trying to add acid, as it is a sealed battery. Pulled it out of the box and and installed it, started right up, no pre-charge. I have been using this battery for about 3 weeks and not an issue.
This battery was replacing a 9 year old Odyssey in my custom motorcycle. Same great battery for less than I paid 9 years ago for the battery it replaced!
Ordering was fast and easy, the batteries came fully charged.
After spending a night in the woods due to a no start on my ATV, I purchased an Odyssey battery for it 12 years ago. ATV sits all winter - in Minnesota - with on trickle charger and isn't started for at least six months over the winter. After 12 years, start up this spring was a bit slower than in the past, so I decided to replace the batter with another Odyssey. I use Odyssey batteries in my truck, boat, and ATV's and I NEVER have battery problems. Plus, they're a truly sealed battery so no off-gassing ever means no more corroded battery terminals. Odyssey is the only battery I'll ever use!
Good company to deal with