2 Batteries in 1
The Hawker Odyssey PC545 battery combines in one box the characteristics of two separate batteries. It can deep cycle (be recharged) as well as provide enormous cranking power.
Only Hawker Odyssey batteries are based on the same battery technology offered by Hawker to the military for aircraft and tank batteries. Odyssey batteries are of military grade and have endured rigorous tests that demonstrate their overall ruggedness and exceptional tolerance of mechanical abuse.
Superior cranking and fast charge capability
The 5 second cranking power of Odyssey batteries is double to triple that of equally sized conventional batteries, even when the temperature is as low as - 40° C. Also, with simple constant voltage charging (alternator or independent charger), there is no limitation on the inrush current, so the user is assured of a fast charge.
- Drycell Battery
- Without Metal Jacket
- 12 Volt
- 12 Ah @ 10hr rate
- 150 CCA
- 220 MCA
- 280 HCA
- 460 Cranking Amps for 5 Seconds
- 18 Minute Reserve Capacity
- Cycle life @ 77° F 400 at 100% DOD
- -40° F to 140° F Temperature Range
- More Specs: (Adobe PDF)
- Catalogue number 0770-2019
- Made in the USA
- The Odyssey L Terminal Adapters may be required by some models to connect to this Odyssey AGM powersports battery. (Sold separately)
- 3 to 10 year service life, when properly maintained.
- 99.9% pure lead providing minimal plate corrosion
- Explosion proof
- Corrosion proof
- 2 to 3 times the cranking power of equivalent size AGM powersports battery
- Spill and leak proof
- Superior vibration resistance
- Fully Charged out of the box
- When fully charged can be stored for up to 2 years at 77° F
- May be installed on its sides at any angle without sacrificing performance attributes
- Military grade version of the Hawker Genesis
- 2 Year Full Powersports Warranty
- Made in the USA
Note: Please check dimensions and terminal configuration to ensure this is the proper battery for your application.
I've only had the battery for a few weeks. Everything seems fine. Bike starts easily. This battery was quite a bit smaller than the one it replaced but seems to be fine.
I was skeptical about the size and CCA but it performs flawlessly
Battery works as it should, purchased to replace the one I bought seven years ago!!
Great service. Battery arrived in three days. I use the PC545 in my race car with a constant loss ignition. It will hold its charge and start the car for an entire race weekend. After four seasons I replaced the PC545 that had been in the car just to be on the safe side.
amazing service.. needed two batteries for two different Harleys. Ordered a few weeks apart. They contacted me and notified of my mistake. Correct battery was sent after all. Thank you for great customer service. The battery was great.. upgrade... for an Old Shovelhead and her reccommendation was killer. so stoked man that I used Battery Mart...
I have purchased batteries from them and delivery service was fast and excellent products and service.