700A Lithium Powersport Battery
Introducing the all-new NOCO Lithium NLP30 12V Lithium Powersport Battery, a Group 30 battery, rated at 8Ah (99Wh) and 700-amps of starting power. It's better than lead-acid motorcycle batteries in almost every way: no sulfation, no activation, no acid, no maintenance, no water needed, and it comes fully charged and ready to install.
- Delivers over 700-amps of starting power, over 50,000 starts, and over 2,000 charge cycles, blowing away its lead-acid rivals. Simply put, it's 2X more power, 10X more starts, and 5X longer life.
- An advanced battery management system that provides maximum safety protection with bi-directional active cell balancing for long-lasting reliability. Plus, no BMS reset is needed.
- Unleash the power of lithium and quickly recharge within minutes. Utilizing the most advanced rapid-charge technology, it provides enough starting power with just 5-minutes of charge.
- A multi-terminal configuration that allows front, side, top, and female installations. Plus, modular trays fit various group sizes and a removable mounting block to accommodate legacy battery applications.
- Compatible with most powersport brands, including Aprilla, BMW, Buell, Ducati, Harley-Davidson, Indian, Triumph, KTM, Argo, Can-Am, Honda, Husqvarna, Kawaski, Suzuki, Arctic Cat, BRP, Waverunner, Polaris, Vespa, and more.
- Replaces lead-acid powersport battery models: BTX30L-BS, BTX30L, GYZ32HL, YIX30L, and ETX30L.
This is the 2nd Noco Lithium Battery I have bought they are awesome and Battery Mart has great service
Received in 3 day from ordering
Works better than advertised. I am truly impressed with performance and operation.
2011 FLHTK Harley Davidson this battery is less than half the weight of the original battery at the full form factor size air drops right in the battery hall does not wiggle around and allows all connections to be made correctly. Seems to start the bike with significantly more power. Meaning that it spins the starter over faster. For the $50 over what the dollars dealership charges it was well worth the money I am assuming that it also will have a significantly longer lifespan and then the stock battery. The stock battery was always kept on a battery tender with not in use and only lasted just over two years. For the 150+ dollars that Harley wants for their battery I would think that it would last four times longer than the battery in my car that I pay 4 times less for.
Very exceptional ordering process. Product was exactly as ordered and shipping time was accurate.
I have owned my Sreaming Eagle Harley since I bought it new in 2005. Because of the high compression it has always had a hard time turning over, especially when hot. This battery turns it over like never before, unbelievable cranking power!!! Thank You NOCO !!!