NOCO NLP14 12V, 500A Lithium Powersport Battery
Product Specifications for NOCO NLP14 12V, 500A Lithium Powersport Battery
|BM Part #:||NLP14|
|Cold Cranking Amps:||500 Amps (Peak)|
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited|
What's in the box:
- NLP14 Lithium Powersport Battery
- (2) 3-Way Terminals
- (1) .5" (12.5mm) Spacer
- (1) .67" (17mm) Spacer
- (3) .98" (25mm) Spacers
- Hex Key
- User Guide
- 2x more power. 10x more starts. 5x longer life.
- Dynamic BMS (Battery Management System) provides maximum protection, performance, and long-lasting stability.
- Active protection against over-charge, extreme heat & cold, short-circuit, over-discharge, and over-current.
- Absorbs shock with a custom rubber dampening base and foam inserts. Extends battery life and keeps connection secure.
- Universal Mounting. Spaces can be added to alter the size and allow the battery to be safely and securely mounted. A removable mounting block allows the battery to fit more applications.
- Adjustable sizing. Modular mounting spacers can be stacked and attached to the NLP batteries to alter the BCI size enabling the battery to be safely and securely mounted. 3.8" tall to 7.2" tall depending on the number of spacers used.
- Multi-connection terminals. IP66 waterproof copper PCB plates. Connections can be mounted from the front, side, or top, and can be removed entirely depending on the application.
- Rapid recharge. Use the NOCO Genius charger in Lithium mode to fully recharge the battery swiftly and fully. Charging times:
- GENIUS1: 240 minutes.
- GENIUS2: 120 minutes.
- GENIUS5: 48 minutes.
- GENIUS10: 24 minutes.
500A Lithium Powersport Battery
Introducing the all-new NOCO Lithium NLP14 12V Lithium Powersport Battery, a Group 14 battery, rated at 4Ah (51Wh) and 500-amps of starting power. It's better than lead-acid motorcycle batteries in almost every way: no sulfation, no activation, no acid, no maintenance, no water needed, and it comes fully charged and ready to install.
- Delivers over 500-amps of starting power, over 50,000 starts, and over 2,000 charge cycles, blowing away its lead-acid rivals. Simply put, it's 2X more power, 10X more starts, and 5X longer life.
- An advanced battery management system that provides maximum safety protection with bi-directional active cell balancing for long-lasting reliability. Plus, no BMS reset is needed.
- Unleash the power of lithium and quickly recharge within minutes. Utilizing the most advanced rapid-charge technology, it provides enough starting power with just 5-minutes of charge.
- A multi-terminal configuration that allows front, side, top, and female installations. Plus, modular trays fit various group sizes and a removable mounting block to accommodate legacy battery applications.
- Compatible with most powersport brands, including Aprilla, BMW, Buell, Ducati, Harley-Davidson, Indian, Triumph, KTM, Argo, Can-Am, Honda, Husqvarna, Kawaski, Suzuki, Arctic Cat, BRP, Waverunner, Polaris, Vespa, and more.
- Replaces lead-acid powersport battery models: BT12A-BS, BTZ14S, BTZ12S, BTX14, BT14B-4, BTX20CH-BS, BTX16-BS-1, B16A-AB, BTX12-BS, BTX14-BS, BTX16-BS, BTZ10S, GYZ16H, YTX14H, YTX20CH, YTZ10S, YTZ12S, YTZ14S, YTX14H-BS, YTX20CH-BS, YTX12, YTX14, YT12A-BS, YTX12-BS, KMX14-BS, YTX14-BS, YTX16-BS, YTX16-BS-1, HYB16A-A, ETX12, ETX14, and ETX14L.
Just what I ordered
So far i love this Battery , it is super light and a lot smaller than the OEM battery and comes with all the proper spacers to make a perfect fit , the terminals on top are way better than OEM battery and can be connected with just an Allen wrench. Bike seems to turn over much quicker too. , we will see if it last as long as the OEM battery.
Had a few rides since putting it in, 2013 triumph bonneville starts right up, so far so good!
Thanks for prompt shipment. Used on Honda Pioneer 1000-5 and it works great. I got the charger too and used it to charge prior to install. Then, followed instructions and installed. Started right up!
excellent battery==fit good and lots of power to start old sporty==excellent vendor
The lithium battery for my bike is amazing, I’ve had zero issues with any of it. It holds a charge super long. Will replace every battery in every bike with these!
I installed the battery in my Honda NC700X. Installation was pretty straight forward, I’m not the best mechanic on earth, but I managed with a minimum of swearing and no special tools. I did have to alter (smash with pliers) the stock battery cable connectors, but no other issues. The bike still starts and the battery is holding a charge. It is smaller and lighter than stock. No issues so far.