500A Lithium Powersport Battery
Introducing the all-new NOCO Lithium NLP14 12V Lithium Powersport Battery, a Group 14 battery, rated at 4Ah (51Wh) and 500-amps of starting power. It's better than lead-acid motorcycle batteries in almost every way: no sulfation, no activation, no acid, no maintenance, no water needed, and it comes fully charged and ready to install.
- Delivers over 500-amps of starting power, over 50,000 starts, and over 2,000 charge cycles, blowing away its lead-acid rivals. Simply put, it's 2X more power, 10X more starts, and 5X longer life.
- An advanced battery management system that provides maximum safety protection with bi-directional active cell balancing for long-lasting reliability. Plus, no BMS reset is needed.
- Unleash the power of lithium and quickly recharge within minutes. Utilizing the most advanced rapid-charge technology, it provides enough starting power with just 5-minutes of charge.
- A multi-terminal configuration that allows front, side, top, and female installations. Plus, modular trays fit various group sizes and a removable mounting block to accommodate legacy battery applications.
- Compatible with most powersport brands, including Aprilla, BMW, Buell, Ducati, Harley-Davidson, Indian, Triumph, KTM, Argo, Can-Am, Honda, Husqvarna, Kawaski, Suzuki, Arctic Cat, BRP, Waverunner, Polaris, Vespa, and more.
- Replaces lead-acid powersport battery models: BT12A-BS, BTZ14S, BTZ12S, BTX14, BT14B-4, BTX20CH-BS, BTX16-BS-1, B16A-AB, BTX12-BS, BTX14-BS, BTX16-BS, BTZ10S, GYZ16H, YTX14H, YTX20CH, YTZ10S, YTZ12S, YTZ14S, YTX14H-BS, YTX20CH-BS, YTX12, YTX14, YT12A-BS, YTX12-BS, KMX14-BS, YTX14-BS, YTX16-BS, YTX16-BS-1, HYB16A-A, ETX12, ETX14, and ETX14L.
Absolutely love this battery. I love anything made by NOCO. Installed this in my 08 cbr600rr turns over and starts so fast. Also have the NOCO battery tender wich the leads with the plug-in stay attached to the new battery...makes winterizing easy!
Just what I ordered
So far i love this Battery , it is super light and a lot smaller than the OEM battery and comes with all the proper spacers to make a perfect fit , the terminals on top are way better than OEM battery and can be connected with just an Allen wrench. Bike seems to turn over much quicker too. , we will see if it last as long as the OEM battery.
Had a few rides since putting it in, 2013 triumph bonneville starts right up, so far so good!
Thanks for prompt shipment. Used on Honda Pioneer 1000-5 and it works great. I got the charger too and used it to charge prior to install. Then, followed instructions and installed. Started right up!
excellent battery==fit good and lots of power to start old sporty==excellent vendor
The lithium battery for my bike is amazing, I’ve had zero issues with any of it. It holds a charge super long. Will replace every battery in every bike with these!