- 12 Volt - 6.5 Ah / 100 CCA
- Sealed, Maintenance Free AGM Battery
- Includes hardware:
- Stainless steel fastening screws with wrench
- Threaded brass multi-fit terminals
The world's only premium AGM factory activated 4-terminal powersports battery. Guaranteed long life and factory activated so it is ready to install out of the box. High density oxide provides maximum power-per-pound for dependable 'high cycling' long life service and lowest discharge rates.
- Factory sealed, valve regulated, maintenance-free design eliminates damage from acid spills and corrosion; environmentally safe
- Patented top, front and side connection terminal design provide easy multiple terminal installations, increased power flow, long terminal connection strength and durability
- Heavy cast positive and negative full frame grids provide the highest amp hour and cranking amps and the lowest self-discharge rates for successful high voltage off-season storage
- Large over the partition straps and welds increase durability, power output, and life
- Patented recessed quad terminal cover design facilitates multi-terminal fitment for accessory cable fitment
Note: Please check dimensions and terminal configuration to ensure this is the proper battery for your application.
Terminals not set up the same AS OEM required additional work and modification. Concerned the terminals may loosen with vibration.
Really can't beat it for the price. Battery is rarely below 90% charged when I plug it up to the battery tender. 100 CCA is more than enough grunt for a 450cc motor. 10/10 would buy again
Installed in 2007 Yamaha C3 scooter. Was fully charged right out of the box. High AH and CCA ratings were reason I bought battery. Well worth extra money as scooter had sit, not run, for over a year, yet started after about 6 revolutions of engine. Was able to give throttle right away (which I never could before) and idled smoother than before. Fit battery box perfectly but original cable ends had to be replaced with ring terminals because of positioning tabs for oem battery were in the way. Was always difficult to start with oem batteries so I was pleased how easily it started with this battery.
This was my third purchase from Battery Mart. Good prices, quality products, fast shipping, no problems.
Battery came on time, as advertised and fit and worked perfectly. If they had just sent a guy with tools to install it along with the instructions I would given an extra star...LOL
Needed a GOOD battery for a friends Honda MoPed that will last more than 1 year and have more cranking power than the OEM battery.
This AGM battery fits his needs.