- 12 Volt - 8.6 Ah / 190 CCA
- Sealed, Maintenance Free AGM Battery
- Includes hardware:
- Stainless steel fastening screws with wrench
- Threaded brass multi-fit terminals
The world's only premium AGM factory activated 4-terminal powersports battery. Guaranteed long life and factory activated so it is ready to install out of the box. High density oxide provides maximum power-per-pound for dependable 'high cycling' long life service and lowest discharge rates.
- Factory sealed, valve regulated, maintenance-free design eliminates damage from acid spills and corrosion; environmentally safe
- Patented top, front and side connection terminal design provide easy multiple terminal installations, increased power flow, long terminal connection strength and durability
- Heavy cast positive and negative full frame grids provide the highest amp hour and cranking amps and the lowest self-discharge rates for successful high voltage off-season storage
- Large over the partition straps and welds increase durability, power output, and life
- Patented recessed quad terminal cover design facilitates multi-terminal fitment for accessory cable fitment
Note: Please check dimensions and terminal configuration to ensure this is the proper battery for your application.
Whew, JUST fit the battery compartment, but it did... Seems to be working this far, but sure hope ir does for a while, I don't know if I can get it out easily...
My 6 year old oem Yuasa battery has been showing signs of weakness in turning over the engine on start up lately so I decided to replace it some months ago. I ordered Yuasa batteries with the same designation as the oem battery but they all had terminals on the opposite side of the battery. These terminals could not be reached by my stock cables. I found this Motobattt battery on the BatteryMart website and it's two sets of terminals solved my problem. The battery dropped right into the battery box and the terminals lined up with my cables perfectly. The technical help at Yuasa was no help at all with my initial inquiries so I was grateful for the availability of the Motobatt battery and the support of BatteryMart customer service.
Excellent battery! I have 3 vintage motorcycles that I’ve completely restored. After trying other brands of batteries I get the best service from the Motobatt batteries and highly recommend them to others.
I loved the Battery I purchased. It is Yellow and it matches my Bike. The Price point was a lot cheaper than another suppliers, and this one looks better. The Terminals are premium Quality, Meaning the Poliaity can be reversed as need be. I Charged it to the top and installed it. Have not tested it yet. Just tested for power. The old one was old and my Check engine light keeps coming on. I think from not charging well. I think it was time. I did not want to get stranded. I hardly ride, but I love it when I do.
Not my first purchase from these guys. Each time the correct item was shipped in a timely manner. I do not buy batteries any where else
battery was 1/2 inch too tall i had to fabricate hold down because of time limits or i would have sent it back.
the battery i purchashed was exactly 1/2 inch too tall so i had to modify the box because i didn,t have time to send it back. i will be more observant next time.