- 12 Volt - 10.5 Ah / 160 CCA
- Sealed, Maintenance Free AGM Battery
- Includes hardware:
- Stainless steel fastening screws with wrench
- Threaded brass multi-fit terminals
The Motobatt MBTX9U 12 volt 10.5 Ah AGM battery is the world's only premium AGM factory activated 4-terminal powersports battery. Guaranteed long life and factory activated so it is ready to install out of the box. High density oxide provides maximum power-per-pound for dependable 'high cycling' long life service and lowest discharge rates.
- Factory sealed, valve regulated, maintenance-free design eliminates damage from acid spills and corrosion; environmentally safe
- Patented top, front and side connection terminal design provide easy multiple terminal installations, increased power flow, long terminal connection strength and durability
- Heavy cast positive and negative full frame grids provide the highest amp hour and cranking amps and the lowest self-discharge rates for successful high voltage off-season storage
- Large over the partition straps and welds increase durability, power output, and life
- Patented recessed quad terminal cover design facilitates multi-terminal fitment for accessory cable fitment
Note: Please check dimensions and terminal configuration to ensure this is the proper battery for your application.
If your battery compartment requires that the battery have a notched top for door closure, please review item closely before purchase as the item may not work in your application.
This battery can be used in these models:
- Honeywell BR6500
- Honeywell BR6500EI
- Honeywell BE9000
- Honeywell BE9000ER
This is a very good battery. Simple to install with the pre-threaded terminals. Why fool around with batteries that are difficult to install due to a lack of engineering when you can buy one from Motobatt. I know when I need a battery again it will be a Motobatt everytime.
This is my second time buying this battery. Love that it is easy to install and maintenance-free.
Good quality battery for my Honda ST1300 but I did not expect to wait over a week to get it.
The battery has terminals on each corner so there’s no specify pos and neg pole location. Also, the personnel at Motobatt responded to a question (e-mail) immediately.
Good value. I liked the four battery post locations ensuring it will meet your connection needs.
Fast service as always.
This is the 2nd Motobatt I've purchased. Good and reliable.
And the battery works great.