- 12 Volt - 10.5 Ah / 160 CCA
- Sealed, Maintenance Free AGM Battery
- Includes hardware:
- Stainless steel fastening screws with wrench
- Threaded brass multi-fit terminals
The Motobatt MBTX9U 12 volt 10.5 Ah AGM battery is the world's only premium AGM factory activated 4-terminal powersports battery. Guaranteed long life and factory activated so it is ready to install out of the box. High density oxide provides maximum power-per-pound for dependable 'high cycling' long life service and lowest discharge rates.
- Factory sealed, valve regulated, maintenance-free design eliminates damage from acid spills and corrosion; environmentally safe
- Patented top, front and side connection terminal design provide easy multiple terminal installations, increased power flow, long terminal connection strength and durability
- Heavy cast positive and negative full frame grids provide the highest amp hour and cranking amps and the lowest self-discharge rates for successful high voltage off-season storage
- Large over the partition straps and welds increase durability, power output, and life
- Patented recessed quad terminal cover design facilitates multi-terminal fitment for accessory cable fitment
Note: Please check dimensions and terminal configuration to ensure this is the proper battery for your application.
If your battery compartment requires that the battery have a notched top for door closure, please review item closely before purchase as the item may not work in your application.
This battery can be used in these models:
- Honeywell BR6500
- Honeywell BR6500EI
- Honeywell BE9000
- Honeywell BE9000ER
Put this in a 2016 XR650L, and even when it was below freezing outside, it started right up with no hesitation, This was after it was sitting in the parking lot at work all day. Good battery.Tiney
These are great batteries! They have a lot of cranking power, and last through some pretty extreme temperatures. I install these on all my dual purpose/ adventure bikes for their reliability, power, and for being sealed in case of the inevitable tip-over...no spills of acid! Thanks, Battey Mart, fast shipping as always and great price!
Correct size for my bike. Started up first time, no charging required
Ordering process was simple and easy to navigate. Product was in stock and available with immediate shipping. I did incur an issue with the shipping company. Battery Mart was quick to respond to my emails, identified the problem and quickly resolved the issue. Great team, I will order from them again when the time arises.
powerful battery--fit good-starts wife's Honda perfectly
I use these batteries for all my bikes. They work great. These batteries have lasted me over 7 years here in the Northeast where the temperatures can ruin the longevity of any battery. Totally satisfied with the quick service of BatteryMart and these batteries. A 10/10 in my personal opinion
I bought this for my 990 KTM, perfect fit and works fine. I love that it has 4 terminals; that makes it easier to add accessory wires. That feature alone will have me buying another when amother KTM neds one.