- 12 Volt - 8 Ah / 115 CCA
- Sealed, Maintenance Free AGM Battery
- Includes hardware:
- Stainless steel fastening screws with wrench
- Threaded brass multi-fit terminals
The world's only premium AGM factory activated 4-terminal powersports battery. Guaranteed long life and factory activated so it is ready to install out of the box. High density oxide provides maximum power-per-pound for dependable 'high cycling' long life service and lowest discharge rates.
- Factory sealed, valve regulated, maintenance-free design eliminates damage from acid spills and corrosion; environmentally safe
- Patented top, front and side connection terminal design provide easy multiple terminal installations, increased power flow, long terminal connection strength and durability
- Heavy cast positive and negative full frame grids provide the highest amp hour and cranking amps and the lowest self-discharge rates for successful high voltage off-season storage
- Large over the partition straps and welds increase durability, power output, and life
- Patented recessed quad terminal cover design facilitates multi-terminal fitment for accessory cable fitment
Note: Please check dimensions and terminal configuration to ensure this is the proper battery for your application.
I ordered this battery to replace the exact model four year-old one that died. The new one had two heavy lugs between the terminal blocks and try as I may, there was no way I could get the battery inside the battery box in the frame with the battery cable on the side of the battery. I ended up grinding off 1/8" of the top lug on the inside terminal (negative as I remember) to get the battery into the frame with the negative connection on top of the battery post. Great battery but, inconvenient shape. Will not work on Suzuki DR-200 without modification.
The battery I received for my motorcycle was as advertised and I am entirely satisfied. Good price too.
Fit the spot well, performs well so far - good choice!
Easy to install and charging not needed. Fast delivery and always good service from Battery Mart.
my scooter battery had only lasted 2 years/even though I always has it on a trickle charger.... I searched the amazon and did not fine what I was looking for.. I did a google search with my battery number and this website popped up..and it stated would fit my scooter...and it was a larger amp. I ordered/installed..perfect fit and awesome power!
The battery shipped promptly and was as advertised and a good price.
I have purchased from battery mart before for another motorcycle battery. It has worked out just fine. I have just fractured my ankle so the latest purchase has not been installed as of yet. I did put it on a trickle charge it was at about 80% when received and went to full charge over night. When ever I need any type of battery. Battery Mart will be my choice. They always seem to ship right away,and arrive quickly.