- 12 Volt - 19 Ah / 250 CCA
- Sealed, Maintenance Free AGM Battery
- Includes hardware:
- Stainless steel fastening screws with wrench
- Threaded brass multi-fit terminals
The world's only premium AGM factory activated 4-terminal powersports battery. Guaranteed long life and factory activated so it is ready to install out of the box. High density oxide provides maximum power-per-pound for dependable 'high cycling' long life service and lowest discharge rates.
- Factory sealed, valve regulated, maintenance-free design eliminates damage from acid spills and corrosion; environmentally safe
- Patented top, front and side connection terminal design provide easy multiple terminal installations, increased power flow, long terminal connection strength and durability
- Heavy cast positive and negative full frame grids provide the highest amp hour and cranking amps and the lowest self-discharge rates for successful high voltage off-season storage
- Large over the partition straps and welds increase durability, power output, and life
- Patented recessed quad terminal cover design facilitates multi-terminal fitment for accessory cable fitment
Note: Please check dimensions and terminal configuration to ensure this is the proper battery for your application.
well made battery worth the money
Replaced this battery after six years of light use and careful charge monitoring. The old battery cracked along the seam below the top, and leaking fluid did lightly corrode the mounting plate but fortunately only minor. I live in VA with high summer temps and humidity, but I would till advise a regular visual inspection.
This battery has a unique design with two sets of +&- terminals, if you have multiple wires to attach they can be split up and not be as bulky.
WIll only be using the new battery upon my return to Canada. But based on past history the units supplied by your company have performed well.
Had this battery for several weeks now as a replacement for a cheaper battery that failed after one year. The battery fit just fine. When you install this battery, there is a left and right battery connector that you must install. They are left and right. Be sure to check and see the best fit / orientation for your situation. Then install them tightly. If not, when you install the battery wires, you could work the connection lose (been there, none that). When installed, the battery started the bike right up and has been working fine. A note about Battery Mart - they did everything they could to help me with my old battery. In fact, they went out of their way to help me. If you are new to Battery Mart, you will be happy with them and their customer service.
I am very happy with the battery I purchased and the efficient manner in which it was delivered. I am also glad to see that the battery gave me a choice of where the posts could be located. This feature made installation very simple. I would highly recommend this battery to any of my friends.
Battery tested at 20 amps. Great design with the 4 terminals. Happy with this purchase.