- 12 Volt - 16.5 Ah / 190 CCA
- Sealed, Maintenance Free AGM Battery
- Includes hardware:
- Stainless steel fastening screws with wrench
- Threaded brass multi-fit terminals
- Bottom Spacer
The world's only premium AGM factory activated 4-terminal powersports battery. Guaranteed long life and factory activated so it is ready to install out of the box. High density oxide provides maximum power-per-pound for dependable 'high cycling' long life service and lowest discharge rates.
- Factory sealed, valve regulated, maintenance-free design eliminates damage from acid spills and corrosion; environmentally safe
- Patented top, front and side connection terminal design provide easy multiple terminal installations, increased power flow, long terminal connection strength and durability
- Heavy cast positive and negative full frame grids provide the highest amp hour and cranking amps and the lowest self-discharge rates for successful high voltage off-season storage
- Large over the partition straps and welds increase durability, power output, and life
- Patented recessed quad terminal cover design facilitates multi-terminal fitment for accessory cable fitment
Note: Please check dimensions and terminal configuration to ensure this is the proper battery for your application.
This performed great for the warranty period then wouldn't recharge. Tried every method to get it to hold charge but didn't maintain cranking amps so it wouldn't turn over my polaris 6x6. If it can't crank what's the use of paying for a "Better" battery. Stop trying to beat the game. It's rigged! Resign yourself to getting a new one every year. AAhhhhhhh
I replaced the battery in my 1972 CB750 with the exact battery that has been in it for the last few years because it has lasted longer than any other motorcycle battery I have owned. I have been very pleased with the life, performance and price of the Motobatt batteries I have purchased.
Great battery, you will have to adjust the terminal wire leads a bit, and the Polaris OEM hold down ban, but not a big deal, just a slight adjustment on the bend.
Great battery better than the stock more cranking power.I have one in every atv they are still going strong the stock one would stop working after a year. Great battery
The battery cover side fit is very (tap in ) tight. Mine is new but a friend has no issues after a year as expected. Good cranking. It may be a pain to get the cover out without damage. There are other good batteries out there, buy one that fits correctly.
very happy with this battery
The motorcycle battery I bought got my bike back on the road.