- 12 Volt - 14 Ah / 200 CCA
- Sealed, Maintenance Free AGM Battery
- Includes hardware:
- Stainless steel fastening screws with wrench
- Threaded brass multi-fit terminals
- Bottom Spacers
The world's only premium AGM factory activated 4-terminal powersports battery. Guaranteed long life and factory activated so it is ready to install out of the box. High density oxide provides maximum power-per-pound for dependable 'high cycling' long life service and lowest discharge rates.
- Factory sealed, valve regulated, maintenance-free design eliminates damage from acid spills and corrosion; environmentally safe
- Patented top, front and side connection terminal design provide easy multiple terminal installations, increased power flow, long terminal connection strength and durability
- Heavy cast positive and negative full frame grids provide the highest amp hour and cranking amps and the lowest self-discharge rates for successful high voltage off-season storage
- Large over the partition straps and welds increase durability, power output, and life
- Patented recessed quad terminal cover design facilitates multi-terminal fitment for accessory cable fitment
Note: Please check dimensions and terminal configuration to ensure this is the proper battery for your application.
Absolutely awesome battery! Bought a new Yuasa YTX12 but still had a hard time starting my 2003 RSV Mille... A friend recommended a Motobatt so i decided to try it, the different is night & day! Absolutely awesome battery that has NO trouble starting a big V twin.
I have bin adding electrical things to my cycle and was finding it hard to get all the wiring connected to the short bolts. This batt. solved that problem with the extra post.
was time to replace battery after 5 yrs - 5500 miles as it was shot. So bought this one based on user review. much lighter, easy to install and started the bike rightaway.
Fairly new install so cant comment on the longevity.
I ride very few miles.
Worked just right for me
The battery works fine. It arrived fully charged and started my 1200XL Harley without a problem.
The Harley battery has terminals that are flush with the side of the battery case. The Motobatt is not. They are recessed. The eyelets on the ground side will not fit on the Motobatt terminal. I had to make an adapter. The same is true for the positive terminal. Some different screw on terminals with the battery would be a big plus.
This battery was recommended for my Kawasaki ZRX1200, so I thought I'd give it a shot instead of the Big Crank that I've bought in the past... but the cranking amps were too low for it to start. It would turn over without an issue, but would not actually start. I bought the Big Crank model the following week and the bike starts right up.
I'm not sure about other applications, but if you own a Kawasaki ZRX1200, I'd suggest buying the Big Crank battery they offer instead of this one.