- 12 Volt - 14 Ah / 200 CCA
- Sealed, Maintenance Free AGM Battery
- Includes hardware:
- Stainless steel fastening screws with wrench
- Threaded brass multi-fit terminals
- Bottom Spacers
The world's only premium AGM factory activated 4-terminal powersports battery. Guaranteed long life and factory activated so it is ready to install out of the box. High density oxide provides maximum power-per-pound for dependable 'high cycling' long life service and lowest discharge rates.
- Factory sealed, valve regulated, maintenance-free design eliminates damage from acid spills and corrosion; environmentally safe
- Patented top, front and side connection terminal design provide easy multiple terminal installations, increased power flow, long terminal connection strength and durability
- Heavy cast positive and negative full frame grids provide the highest amp hour and cranking amps and the lowest self-discharge rates for successful high voltage off-season storage
- Large over the partition straps and welds increase durability, power output, and life
- Patented recessed quad terminal cover design facilitates multi-terminal fitment for accessory cable fitment
Note: Please check dimensions and terminal configuration to ensure this is the proper battery for your application.
I gave it a 4 because it was advertised as a fit for my bike. The plastic spacer attached to the bottom is made to make it fit vertically so the top of the battery comes up to the battery hold-down bracket. However, the spacer refused to fit down into my battery compartment, so I had to install without the spacer and use a makeshift small piece of 1/2" plywood on top of the battery to hold the battery down under the hold-down bracket. Plus I had to rig the terminals so my connections would fit since they are now 1/2" lower. That works! But the battery itself is great. Just have to wait and see how long it lasts.
This is an exact replacement for the prior battery and it fit perfectly...it was fully charged when it arrived and put to use and does exactly what batteries are supposed to do.
Its doing the job so far. Doesn't get used everyday.
Same specs as OEM. Working perfectly and saved over 100 dollars...
Absolutely awesome battery! Bought a new Yuasa YTX12 but still had a hard time starting my 2003 RSV Mille... A friend recommended a Motobatt so i decided to try it, the different is night & day! Absolutely awesome battery that has NO trouble starting a big V twin.
I have bin adding electrical things to my cycle and was finding it hard to get all the wiring connected to the short bolts. This batt. solved that problem with the extra post.