- 12 Volt - 14 Ah / 200 CCA
- Sealed, Maintenance Free AGM Battery
- Includes hardware:
- Stainless steel fastening screws with wrench
- Threaded brass multi-fit terminals
- Bottom Spacers
The world's only premium AGM factory activated 4-terminal powersports battery. Guaranteed long life and factory activated so it is ready to install out of the box. High density oxide provides maximum power-per-pound for dependable 'high cycling' long life service and lowest discharge rates.
- Factory sealed, valve regulated, maintenance-free design eliminates damage from acid spills and corrosion; environmentally safe
- Patented top, front and side connection terminal design provide easy multiple terminal installations, increased power flow, long terminal connection strength and durability
- Heavy cast positive and negative full frame grids provide the highest amp hour and cranking amps and the lowest self-discharge rates for successful high voltage off-season storage
- Large over the partition straps and welds increase durability, power output, and life
- Patented recessed quad terminal cover design facilitates multi-terminal fitment for accessory cable fitment
Note: Please check dimensions and terminal configuration to ensure this is the proper battery for your application.
i hope i get years of use out of it
1st time I have used the Motobatt. Works great, perfect fit. fast delivery. Battery Mart is my go-to Battery store!
Perfect fit and plenty of power to start my motorcycle. I will buy from Battery Mart again.
Very good customer service.
Less than 2 full days to get it in New Jersey.
Has double terminals which is handy for aux wiring for heated gear and device power.
The last battery I got from Battery Mart served me well for more than 7 years.
This one looks a bit more premium.
Nothing to say about longevity yet of course, but has a year warranty.
I don't expect any problem.
This battery fit perfectly into the compartment for the battery. In fact, the MBTX12U 12V was a little smaller than the original battery. There are 4 battery posts on the top of the battery so it will accommodate several orientations without trouble. Also the battery is sealed and maintenance-free so you won't have to worry about acid spills.
I purchased this for a 12,000 watt generator and it fit perfectly. Fast shipping and great price as well.
I will be back for future battery needs!
I bought this because: 1. It's a sealed battery. 2. It's rated at 200 CCA. I put it in the bike and it spun the engine over with no problem. It was a noticeable difference from the led/acid battery that was in it. I buy all my motorcycle batteries from Battery Mart. I save money and it's fast, I have the battery in 2-3 days. I don't have to waste my time driving to a dealer and having to wait at the parts counter. Over the years my friends and I have purchased between 8-10 batteries from Battery Mart and not one problem. Buy with confidence.