- 12 Volt - 11 Ah / 140 CCA
- Sealed, Maintenance Free AGM Battery
- Includes hardware:
- Stainless steel fastening screws with wrench
- Threaded brass multi-fit terminals
- Spacers - 6mm (0.24") and 22mm (0.87")
The world's only premium AGM factory activated 4-terminal powersports battery. Guaranteed long life and factory activated so it is ready to install out of the box. High density oxide provides maximum power-per-pound for dependable 'high cycling' long life service and lowest discharge rates.
- Factory sealed, valve regulated, maintenance-free design eliminates damage from acid spills and corrosion; environmentally safe
- Patented top, front and side connection terminal design provide easy multiple terminal installations, increased power flow, long terminal connection strength and durability
- Heavy cast positive and negative full frame grids provide the highest amp hour and cranking amps and the lowest self-discharge rates for successful high voltage off-season storage
- Large over the partition straps and welds increase durability, power output, and life
- Patented recessed quad terminal cover design facilitates multi-terminal fitment for accessory cable fitment
Note: Please check dimensions and terminal configuration to ensure this is the proper battery for your application.
I have bought four of the 12-volt batteries for my old 125 Yamaha AT-1 bikes. The oldest, I think, was in 2015, and it has lasted 7 years. Rather unheard of for a motorcycle battery! Fit perfectly in the battery cage, too. Also, one of the AT's is a Frankenbike, an AT with a CT jug on it (175), and most guys told me I'd have to quit using the electric start, as the larger piston probably would not turn the crank fast enough to start with the 175 cylinder on it. Not true! This battery has enough power to turn the 175 piston with the same certainty as the 125. This battery holds a charge all winter here in Casper, Wyoming, And the bikes will start first crank in March again.
The battery is for a Honda 300 Dream, it was fairly reasonably priced, received very quickly, fit perfect and works like a charm.
The battery fits perfectly and my BSA is running again! Thank you for prompt service and a quality part.
This battery is a perfect fit for my '69 Triumph Bonneville. No more acid dripping on expensive chrome parts, and no more worries about checking fluid levels. The battery arrived quickly, in perfect condition. I could not be happier.
Following $$$ on lithium trial, this battery is more reliable for my vintage Norton motorcycle. Hands down!!!
Great fit, Second one I purchased for my motorcycles.quick on time delivery,
Order battery, delivered right away, installed and went riding.