- 12 Volt - 22 Ah / 220 CCA
- Sealed, Maintenance Free AGM Battery
- Includes hardware:
- Stainless steel fastening screws with wrench
- Threaded brass multi-fit terminals
The world's only premium AGM factory activated 4-terminal powersports battery. Guaranteed long life and factory activated so it is ready to install out of the box. High density oxide provides maximum power-per-pound for dependable 'high cycling' long life service and lowest discharge rates.
- Factory sealed, valve regulated, maintenance-free design eliminates damage from acid spills and corrosion; environmentally safe
- Patented top, front and side connection terminal design provide easy multiple terminal installations, increased power flow, long terminal connection strength and durability
- Heavy cast positive and negative full frame grids provide the highest amp hour and cranking amps and the lowest self-discharge rates for successful high voltage off-season storage
- Large over the partition straps and welds increase durability, power output, and life
- Patented recessed quad terminal cover design facilitates multi-terminal fitment for accessory cable fitment
Note: Please check dimensions and terminal configuration to ensure this is the proper battery for your application.
Fit in holder no problem, does have four terminal holes on top corners, comes with set of screw in terminals. Only problem is the GS hold down rubber strap is loose because of extra terminals, just used old inner tube as shim.
Have only had battery a couple of months. Let bike sit two weeks (because of work) without running, no problems starting machine. Old 20 amp battery was sluggish when starting this one doesn't have that problem.
The battery has more cranking amps than the original and spins the engine over great.
Excellent battery power to crank a cold engine. BMW K1200GT 2003, didn't turn over my new $42 ChromBattery at 13 degrees outside. The Motobattery $127 from BatteryMart did crank the cold engine in negative 12 degrees. Definitely a battery to use for mountain trips and avoid getting stuck in the cold. Imagine spending the night in a motel and in the morning the bike not starting. The battery needs good cranking amps. Fit the same as EOM Exide battery. It has a double side for accessory attachments which is nice, but they only provide 2 post attachments instead of 4. Odd looking U shaped bracket. I had to bend it into a L shape to make it work for me. Nut too low to use a wrench. The brackets are put in with hex bolt. That was a little light weight but workable. I sent my ChromBattery back for this one. Very pleased with the Motobattery strength.
Lasted 26 months on a bike that was garaged in a cool climate. Battery was kept charged. Took a long day ride, next day battery dead and the battery case was bulging on the positive end. Strange.
Fit perfectly in my '82 BMW R65LS. Terminal post were a touch tricky to install, but worked just fine. I've only had I 3 weeks, but everything fine so far. Would buy another.
Big improvement on initial start-up. Installed HID headlight, on old battery starter would sometimes turnover slowly. Sometimes made me wonder if it had enough energy to start. The Motobatt has no such issue. Headlight comes on and when I hit the starter the bike fires up with no hesitation, does not even miss a beat. I no longer even think about whether it us going to start. Great battery, great value. Would strongly recommend this battery.
It was a little bit of an issue getting the terminals to connect on my 2004 BMW R1150R. Using the adapters from the old battery it worked out. I would recommend this battery for my application and would use it again. I have a Motobatt battery in my F650 Dakar which has worked out very well.