- 12 Volt - 20.5 Ah / 230 CCA
- Sealed, Maintenance Free AGM Battery
- Includes hardware:
- Stainless steel fastening screws with wrench
- Threaded brass multi-fit terminals
Guaranteed long life and factory activated so it is ready to install out of the box. High density oxide provides maximum power-per-pound for dependable 'high cycling' long life service and lowest discharge rates.
- Factory sealed, valve regulated, maintenance-free design eliminates damage from acid spills and corrosion; environmentally safe
- Heavy cast positive and negative full frame grids provide the highest amp hour and cranking amps and the lowest self-discharge rates for successful high voltage off-season storage
- Large over the partition straps and welds increase durability, power output, and life
Note: Please check dimensions and terminal configuration to ensure this is the proper battery for your application.
I've dealt with these folks before, never had an issue and this time was no exception. I found my battery on their web page inside of 5 minutes ( user friendly web page) placed the order with no problems. I was notified the order was placed and notified it was shipping, I got it in a few days (2) and it was in the yamaha that night. The battery did not need charging, just put it in and she started right up. Drove it to work the next day and am totally satisfied with this battery and batteryMart.
Seems to have plenty of cranking power in my big bore Ducati 900ss.
I am happy with the batteries I bought for a 1985 and 1998 Yamaha VMAX, and have been happy with your batteries in the past. For the sake of honesty though, the battery boxes needed removed to accept the slightly larger battery. I see no problem with this modification, but the customer should be aware of this. Thank you. Dave
This battery was a perfect fit for my Ducati 916 unlike another brand which states that it fits but does not. Check your measurements carefully before you purchase or do the smart thing and buy from Battery Mart. Customer service was spot on. Thank you.
Product is working fine . Great follow Up !!!
I bought this battery as a replacement for the stock lead/acid battery in a ducati 996. Because of the shape of the top of the battery, the stock mounting clip that holds the top of the battery would not work (no recess to clip it on). with some minor modifications to the battery tray I was able to secure it. It works far better than the lead/acid I replaced. Overall, pleased with the product and the service of Battery Mart.
Great battery. Great fit. Great price.