- 12 Volt - 15 Ah / 160 CCA
- Sealed, Maintenance Free AGM Battery
- Includes hardware:
- Stainless steel fastening screws with wrench
- Threaded brass multi-fit terminals
- Bottom Spacers
The world's only premium AGM factory activated 4-terminal powersports battery. Guaranteed long life and factory activated so it is ready to install out of the box. High density oxide provides maximum power-per-pound for dependable 'high cycling' long life service and lowest discharge rates.
- Factory sealed, valve regulated, maintenance-free design eliminates damage from acid spills and corrosion; environmentally safe
- Patented top, front and side connection terminal design provide easy multiple terminal installations, increased power flow, long terminal connection strength and durability
- Heavy cast positive and negative full frame grids provide the highest amp hour and cranking amps and the lowest self-discharge rates for successful high voltage off-season storage
- Large over the partition straps and welds increase durability, power output, and life
- Patented recessed quad terminal cover design facilitates multi-terminal fitment for accessory cable fitment
Note: Please check dimensions and terminal configuration to ensure this is the proper battery for your application.
I have used these batteries for a number of years. Like their cranking power and long life.
Battery arrived very quickly. Fits my CB500K perfectly. Cranked well from the beginning. Posts are slightly different than stock battery, but are in the right spot and worked well. Looking forward to not having to ever add water, a pesky chore with a stock battery.
Easy to order fast service and shipping battery fit perfectly.
This battery fit the Honda CB350F case with no problems. No trouble turning engine over. I had a lead acid installed last summer and kept it on a battery maintenance through the winter but it did not work well this spring.
I bought and installed this battery model in my bike 3 years ago. If not ridden for a week or more I typically kept it on a good trickle charger. The battery finally began to fail after 3 YEARS. Performed as hoped for. I just installed another one... and expect to buy another in 3 years hence.
Price couldn’t be better, free shipping. So I ordered one for my second bike even though it isn’t complete yet.
The bike had sat for 4 months without being started. The old battery was a lithium ion known for working fine right to the point they are dead! Bike had started fine previously but the dash lights wouldn't even glow this time.
Ordered this as a replacement and received it quickly.
Replaced dead one with this battery and had to crank it a lot for the fuel pump to get fuel up to the carbs. Battery worked like a champ and had a perfect fit.