Product Specifications for EarthX ETX680 Lithium Battery for Experimental Aircraft & Race Car with 60 Amp Alternator
|BM Part #:||LTX680|
|Cold Cranking Amps:||320 CCA / 680 PCA|
|Warranty:||2 Year Factory Direct|
- Due to shipping regulations regarding shipping lithium batteries, the EarthX batteries can only be shipped via FedEX or UPS Ground.
- Designed for a 60 amp alternator or less
- 12.4 Ah of reserve power with an amazing 680 cranking amps!
- LED battery fault light indicator
- The indicator can be plugged into your control panel.
- Battery Management System (BMS) redundancy accurately monitors cell voltage, state of charge, and resistance.
- The ETX680 meets the requirements from Rotax engines as an approved lithium battery for use.
- Engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
The EarthX Lithium batteries (LiFePO4) are designed to be a light-weight, maintenance free replacement of your standard lead-acid battery.
These batteries will work with any vehicle charging system and "modern" lead-acid battery chargers, thanks to the exclusive built-in electronics (Battery Management System, BMS).
No other motorsport lithium battery manufacturer offers a battery with built-in electronics to protect it from over-discharging, over-charging, plus keep the cell's charge level balanced.
Engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
|Nominal Voltage||13.2 Volt|
|Ah (1 Hour Discharge Rate)||12.4 Ah (1C Rate)|
|Pulse Crank Amps (PCA)||680A (3 seconds @ 45°C voltage > 9V)|
|Cold Cranking Amps (CCA)||320A (modified SAE test, 3 seconds @ 0°F, voltage > 7.2 Volt)|
|Max Continuous Discharge Amps||100A|
|Standard Charge Voltage||13.9 - 14.6 Volt|
|Maximum Charge Voltage||15 Volt|
|Recommended Charger / Maintainer Amps||0.8 - 15A|
|Max Charge Amps||60A (from vehicle charging system)|
|Life (Charge cycles, 80% depth of discharge)||4000 cycles @ 1C discharge rate 25°C|
2000 cycles @ 10C discharge rate 25°C
|Life (Years)||8 Years|
|Environmental Rating (Resistance to water intrusion)||IP 66 (wash down with a high pressure washer)|
|Operating Temperature||-30°C to +60°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to +70°C|