Product Specifications for EarthX ETX680 Lithium Battery for Experimental Aircraft & Race Car with 60 Amp Alternator
|BM Part #:||LTX680|
|Cold Cranking Amps:||320 CCA / 680 PCA|
|Warranty:||2 Year Factory Direct|
- Due to shipping regulations regarding shipping lithium batteries, the EarthX batteries can only be shipped via FedEX or UPS Ground.
- Designed for a 60 amp alternator or less
- 12.4 Ah of reserve power with an amazing 680 cranking amps!
- LED battery fault light indicator
- The indicator can be plugged into your control panel.
- Battery Management System (BMS) redundancy accurately monitors cell voltage, state of charge, and resistance.
- The ETX680 meets the requirements from Rotax engines as an approved lithium battery for use.
- Engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your EarthX ETX680 Lithium Battery for Experimental Aircraft & Race Car with 60 Amp Alternator. Only valid in the contiguous 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
The EarthX Lithium batteries (LiFePO4) are designed to be a light-weight, maintenance free replacement of your standard lead-acid battery.
These batteries will work with any vehicle charging system and "modern" lead-acid battery chargers, thanks to the exclusive built-in electronics (Battery Management System, BMS).
No other motorsport lithium battery manufacturer offers a battery with built-in electronics to protect it from over-discharging, over-charging, plus keep the cell's charge level balanced.
Engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
|Nominal Voltage||13.2 Volt|
|Ah (1 Hour Discharge Rate)||12.4 Ah (1C Rate)|
|Pulse Crank Amps (PCA)||680A (3 seconds @ 45°C voltage > 9V)|
|Cold Cranking Amps (CCA)||320A (modified SAE test, 3 seconds @ 0°F, voltage > 7.2 Volt)|
|Max Continuous Discharge Amps||100A|
|Standard Charge Voltage||13.9 - 14.6 Volt|
|Maximum Charge Voltage||15 Volt|
|Recommended Charger / Maintainer Amps||0.8 - 15A|
|Max Charge Amps||60A (from vehicle charging system)|
|Life (Charge cycles, 80% depth of discharge)||4000 cycles @ 1C discharge rate 25°C|
2000 cycles @ 10C discharge rate 25°C
|Life (Years)||8 Years|
|Environmental Rating (Resistance to water intrusion)||IP 66 (wash down with a high pressure washer)|
|Operating Temperature||-30°C to +60°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to +70°C|