Product Specifications for EarthX ETX36D Lithium Battery
|BM Part #:||LTX36D|
|Capacity:||36 Ah Equivalent (12.4 Ah Actual)|
|Length:||6.89" (175 mm)|
|Width:||3.39" (86 mm)|
|Height:||6.10" (155 mm)|
|Cold Cranking Amps:||320 CCA / 680 PCA|
|Warranty:||2 Year Factory Direct|
- Due to shipping regulations regarding shipping lithium batteries, the EarthX batteries can only be shipped via FedEX or UPS Ground.
- Extremely light weight, 70-80% lighter than lead acid batteries.
- Very low self-discharge rate, it can hold a charge for the entire off-season (over six months) except in bikes with continuous draws such as a Harley.
- Environmentally friendly, no hazardous lead or acid, non poisonous, non-toxic.
- 4,000 charge cycle life versus 350 charge cycle life of a lead acid battery. Can last up to eight years!
- Maintenance free.
- Fast charging (as little as 30 minutes).
- Higher voltage while cranking means faster starts.
- Wide operating temperature range, will not freeze or boil-over.
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your EarthX ETX36D Lithium Battery. Only valid in the contiguous 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
Engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
EarthX Lithium batteries, Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4), are designed to be a light-weight, maintenance free replacement of your standard lead-acid battery. These batteries will work with all vehicle charging systems and "modern" lead-acid battery chargers, thanks to the exclusive built-in electronics (Battery Management System, BMS). No other motorsport lithium battery offers built-in electronics which protect it from over-discharging or over-charging while keeping the cell's charge level balanced.
EarthX batteries are an exceptional value given the fact they can last four times longer than your conventional lead-acid battery, lasting up to 8 years. The battery includes a full 2 year warranty (not prorated like others). Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed with EarthX's Factory Direct warranty!
What Makes EarthX Different?
- Built-in circuitry (Battery Management System, BMS) to ensure the charge levels are equally balanced 100% of the time for optimal performance and life.
- Built-in circuitry to protect from over-charging and over-discharging
- No special cell balancing charger needed due to our built-in BMS.
- Custom designed cells for maximum cranking amps, lightest on the market and up to an 8 year life span.
- Cranking amps are rated using an American standard (SAE), not a Chinese standard so our CCA rating is equivalent to existing lead acid batteries.
- Torture tested to extreme temperatures (-22F to 140F) and vibration (2G 25hz).