Product Specifications for EarthX ETX36C Lithium Battery
|BM Part #:||LTX36C|
|Capacity:||36 Ah Equivalent (12.4 Ah Actual)|
|Length:||5.91" (150 mm)|
|Width:||3.39" (86 mm)|
|Height:||4.53" (115 mm)|
|Cold Cranking Amps:||320 CCA / 680 PCA|
|Warranty:||2 Year Factory Direct|
- Due to shipping regulations regarding shipping lithium batteries, the EarthX batteries can only be shipped via FedEX or UPS Ground.
- Extremely light weight, 70-80% lighter than lead acid batteries.
- Very low self-discharge rate, it can hold a charge for the entire off-season (over six months) except in bikes with continuous draws such as a Harley.
- Environmentally friendly, no hazardous lead or acid, non poisonous, non-toxic.
- 4,000 charge cycle life versus 350 charge cycle life of a lead acid battery. Can last up to eight years!
- Maintenance free.
- Fast charging (as little as 30 minutes).
- Higher voltage while cranking means faster starts.
- Wide operating temperature range, will not freeze or boil-over.
Engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
EarthX Lithium batteries, Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4), are designed to be a light-weight, maintenance free replacement of your standard lead-acid battery. These batteries will work with all vehicle charging systems and "modern" lead-acid battery chargers, thanks to the exclusive built-in electronics (Battery Management System, BMS). No other motorsport lithium battery offers built-in electronics which protect it from over-discharging or over-charging while keeping the cell's charge level balanced.
EarthX batteries are an exceptional value given the fact they can last four times longer than your conventional lead-acid battery, lasting up to 8 years. The battery includes a full 2 year warranty (not prorated like others). Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed with EarthX's Factory Direct warranty!
What Makes EarthX Different?
- Built-in circuitry (Battery Management System, BMS) to ensure the charge levels are equally balanced 100% of the time for optimal performance and life.
- Built-in circuitry to protect from over-charging and over-discharging
- No special cell balancing charger needed due to our built-in BMS.
- Custom designed cells for maximum cranking amps, lightest on the market and up to an 8 year life span.
- Cranking amps are rated using an American standard (SAE), not a Chinese standard so our CCA rating is equivalent to existing lead acid batteries.
- Torture tested to extreme temperatures (-22F to 140F) and vibration (2G 25hz).
This battery has transformed my Buell. It used to be a slow starter, no matter which battery I used (OEM or aftermarket) and those batteries usually die in about a year.
The Lithium batteries smaller size allowed me to move to a battery with more cold cranking amps. Now it fires up with no hesitation. I just bought this battery a few weeks ago, so I have no idea of longevity yet, but I have high hopes that it will last longer than a year given that one of the selling points of lithium batteries is a longer life.
Twice the CCA's at less than 1/3 the weight.