Engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
EarthX Lithium batteries, Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4), are designed to be a light-weight, maintenance free replacement of your standard lead-acid battery. These batteries will work with all vehicle charging systems and "modern" lead-acid battery chargers, thanks to the exclusive built-in electronics (Battery Management System, BMS). No other motorsport lithium battery offers built-in electronics which protect it from over-discharging or over-charging while keeping the cell's charge level balanced.
EarthX batteries are an exceptional value given the fact they can last four times longer than your conventional lead-acid battery, lasting up to 8 years. The battery includes a full 2 year warranty (not prorated like others). Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed with EarthX's Factory Direct warranty!
What Makes EarthX Different?
- Built-in circuitry (Battery Management System, BMS) to ensure the charge levels are equally balanced 100% of the time for optimal performance and life.
- Built-in circuitry to protect from over-charging and over-discharging
- No special cell balancing charger needed due to our built-in BMS.
- Custom designed cells for maximum cranking amps, lightest on the market and up to an 8 year life span.
- Cranking amps are rated using an American standard (SAE), not a Chinese standard so our CCA rating is equivalent to existing lead acid batteries.
- Torture tested to extreme temperatures (-22F to 140F) and vibration (2G 25hz).
I bought one for my VRod and love how that bike starts after sitting for months with no charger attached. I knew this would be a great battery for my KTM 1090R.
After many early morning no start and replacing batt with top of line agm batt to no avail. my KTM Adventure motorcycle starts strong at any temperature I strongly recommend this batt to any KTM Adventure owner
I replaced the stock battery in a BMW F800GS with this, and the weight savings alone are impressive. The battery sits high and forward in this bike, so the lithium upgrade makes a noticeable difference. The case is the same size and just a bit shorter, so it fit well with only a few provided spacers underneath. EarthX recommends the ETX18F for this bike, but say the 24C or 36C work fine if you want to run any accessories/heaters, etc. The F case is much smaller, so I think the 24C is the perfect match for power, price, and fit. Add in EarthX's programming makes for worry free lithium management, and Battery Mart's free shipping helps as well! This is a terrific, US made battery well worth the little extra you spend!